Seraph Theme for Synapse
Since Seraph is now discontinued, and to say my thanks, I created this theme to commemorate Seraph. May Seraph live on within our exploiting hearts.
I want to say thank you for this exploit, Autumn. It has made me want to pursue coding more and made me learn a lot about scripting and coding mostly lua, lol.
Hopefully, I will create a great exploit in gratitude for you, but that would be in a long time.

Here is a theme I have made that makes Synapse more like Seraph.
The theme was pretty easy to make, but if I plan to make it better, I will!

UPDATE: Autumn helped out with what the fonts are for the buttons, so I updated the theme accordingly. Thanks, Autumn!
The buttons have the correct font now; sadly Synapse renders it weird thus it doesn't look exactly as the ones in Seraph. I thickened them a lil' bit for readability and to also copy the thickness of the font in Seraph.

Download Seraph UI for Synapse
The download has instructions how to install, including the fonts if you don't have them.

Preview:
[Image: xFeZmBN.jpg]
OMG! Thx for dis buddy ^.^ with this i can never forget seraph xDD
(05-31-2018, 07:15 AM)Dee Wrote: OMG! Thx for dis buddy ^.^ with this i can never forget seraph xDD

thankie Big Grin also a fellow pinoy here lmao. mabuhay!
(05-31-2018, 08:11 AM)NewblyAaron Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 07:15 AM)Dee Wrote: OMG! Thx for dis buddy ^.^ with this i can never forget seraph xDD

thankie Big Grin also a fellow pinoy here lmao. mabuhay!

LOL! Another Pinoy :O can u add me on discord ? ^.^ Dee#3206
Its rare to me to meet another Pinoy. Smile
(05-31-2018, 02:55 PM)Dee Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 08:11 AM)NewblyAaron Wrote: thankie Big Grin also a fellow pinoy here lmao. mabuhay!

LOL! Another Pinoy :O can u add me on discord ? ^.^ Dee#3206
Its rare to me to meet another Pinoy. Smile

alrighty then. i sent you a friend request, my discord is Newbly Aaron#4073
Looks awesome, thanks for the commemoration! Tongue
(06-01-2018, 07:06 AM)Autumn Wrote: Looks awesome, thanks for the commemoration! Tongue

Thanks for popping by my thread, and for the compliment! ^_^
Thanks for this awsome theme