[Announcement] How to redeem your Synapse whitelist
The database transfer has been completed, here is how to redeem your Synapse whitelist.

Step 1 - Go here and fill out the relevant information. You will have to sign up for the Synapse forums here.
Step 2 - For "serial key", put your old Seraph licence key.
Step 3 - Make sure your information is correct, you wont receive a second key if you mess it up. Press "Activate" only after you are 100% sure your info is correct.
Step 4 - Check your email that you signed up for the forums with for activation instructions. Your old Seraph key will not be used after this point, as you have transfered to the Synapse system.

Have fun! Please note, any attempt to sell your Seraph keys will result in a blacklist. We can tell if you do.

NOTE: My only discord is 3dsboy08#0001 (409584892037431308)! Anyone else with the same name is a impersonator!
(05-29-2018, 02:43 PM)3dsboy08 Wrote: The database transfer has been completed, here is how to redeem your Synapse whitelist.

Step 1 - Go here and fill out the relevant information. You will have to sign up for the Synapse forums here.
Step 3 - Make sure your information is correct, you wont receive a second key if you mess it up. Press "Activate" only after you are 100% sure your info is correct.
Step 4 - Check your email that you signed up for the forums with for activation instructions. Your old Seraph key will not be used after this point, as you have transfered to the Synapse system.

Have fun! Please note, any attempt to sell your Seraph keys will result in a blacklist. We can tell if you do.

Uh great, but what is the latest version of Synapse?
U are now our king Smile but autmn is in our heart ^^ xDD
(05-29-2018, 02:43 PM)3dsboy08 Wrote: The database transfer has been completed, here is how to redeem your Synapse whitelist.

Thank you 3ds, and Autumn! Had a great time with Seraph but I guess its time to move on.. Anyways, I successfully activated and I fully appreciate the free Synapse! Smile
Thank you for giving us Synapse for free, and the work you did to migrate our whitelist codes to your database!

Thanks babe <3
Thanks everybody for the wonderful time you spent with this community, and thanks 3ds for the gift you've given to it. I hope everybody here enjoys Synapse equally as much as they enjoyed Seraph. Tongue
Exactly where do i find serial key?
(05-29-2018, 04:19 PM)Scotty Wrote: Exactly where do i find serial key?

Its your seraph key dumbo.
Big Grin 
(05-29-2018, 03:24 PM)Autumn Wrote: Thanks everybody for the wonderful time you spent with this community, and thanks 3ds for the gift you've given to it. I hope everybody here enjoys Synapse equally as much as they enjoyed Seraph. Tongue

Thanks for the great time you gave us Autumn! I loved Seraph when i still was kinda starting with Scripting and it helped me really much without Seraph i never got this far of how far i am now! I hope you will have more time for yourself now since you dont have to work on updates rn.. But i would like to know 2 things:

-- Could i get permission to give-away my Seraph Key so someone can get a free Synapse Whitelist? (idk if i have to ask this to you or 3dsboy08 i guess both?)

and

-- Will you still be in the community? Your a good scripter and it would be sad for me if you would go Sad

[Image: 0K3jmM.png]

Exploits i own: Script-Ware / Seraph / Bleu

https://discord.gg/TAA5eYj My own discord! Join

Suggestions for Scripts? Jethrootje#0289