The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
When will Seraph update?
I hate these kinds of threads, but I'm tired of waiting for an update. Seraph has been patched for a weeks and May 25 is creaking closer and closer with each day. I think we should get an update before that day, since it's been patched since 4/22 with only one update on the situation with updating.
Saturday, Sunday, or next week

I like flash flash revolution, but I'm trash at it.
The time investment for updating has ramped up astronomically, but I'm going to try to make sure you guys get another update or two before the 25th. I also have to do a thread on license recovery for those people who don't have their keys anymore, since it'll be needed for the Synapse discount. I'm still not sure which one of those I'll be doing first but keep your eyes open.
(05-09-2018, 04:07 AM)Autumn Wrote: The time investment for updating has ramped up astronomically, but I'm going to try to make sure you guys get another update or two before the 25th. I also have to do a thread on license recovery for those people who don't have their keys anymore, since it'll be needed for the Synapse discount. I'm still not sure which one of those I'll be doing first but keep your eyes open.

Alright, thanks for keeping us updated. Sorry if this thread put any pressure on you.
(05-09-2018, 08:14 PM)Dolphin Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 04:07 AM)Autumn Wrote: The time investment for updating has ramped up astronomically, but I'm going to try to make sure you guys get another update or two before the 25th. I also have to do a thread on license recovery for those people who don't have their keys anymore, since it'll be needed for the Synapse discount. I'm still not sure which one of those I'll be doing first but keep your eyes open.

Alright, thanks for keeping us updated. Sorry if this thread put any pressure on you.

Don't worry about it, you paid for the program and you deserve as good of service as I am capable of giving. Tongue
(05-10-2018, 03:39 AM)Autumn Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 08:14 PM)Dolphin Wrote: Alright, thanks for keeping us updated. Sorry if this thread put any pressure on you.

Don't worry about it, you paid for the program and you deserve as good of service as I am capable of giving. Tongue

Will the discount go active after the ending? I don't want to be rude but I really would like to get a exploit already, since seraph is still patched Smile
Thanks for your awesome work

[Image: 9Wecwr.gif]
(05-11-2018, 03:01 PM)Cheese Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 03:39 AM)Autumn Wrote: Don't worry about it, you paid for the program and you deserve as good of service as I am capable of giving. Tongue

Will the discount go active after the ending? I don't want to be rude but I really would like to get a exploit already, since seraph is still patched Smile

R.I.P,I'm already whitelisted.I've applied early and 3ds made an exception and approved my request.Using Seraph was fun.I'll be using Synapse until Seraph updates and I'll use Seraph when it's updated to enjoy its last bits.
Thanks for making this great exploit Autumn,I appriciate your hard work once again.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-10-2018, 03:39 AM)Autumn Wrote: Don't worry about it, you paid for the program and you deserve as good of service as I am capable of giving. Tongue

Yes it will Tongue
And thanks for using Seraph.

Same. But for me its like a bomb that can explode any second. The thing is I have exactly 10$ on my BTC wallet. So many know that Bitcoins price can rise or lower really fast. So my 10$ can change to 11$ or 9.99$. Thats why I cant wait for the discount.

Can I have the lamb sauce babe?

I'm a mega faggot