My thoughts.
Shocked 
Hey everyone. 

Recently, Seraph has made a date to discontinue and would like to say thanks for everything Autumn.
In this thread it will be a wrap-up, also please read the whole thing. You may want to hear some other things regarding Synapse.

Where am I going?
I will be staying with Vapor, continuing to make it a better site and helping others. Recently I have been very inactive due to school and other things.
I hope others also stay.

Exploiting.
Recently most of you have been saying you will not have anything to exploit with because Seraph was the only thing you had. Autumn made a deal with the Synapse team to give a $10 discount to us. I understand this can be rough for some even with the discount and wanted to give back. I will be giving somebody $10 to buy Synapse via PayPal. I should be able to help you buy it with Paypal. I personally have moved on from exploiting myself.

Synapse
So with this discount, I think a ton of you will purchase Synapse if you do not have anything else. I do have to say it is worth it and is the best on the market. Synapse always updates and is the cleanest. I highly recommend to anybody who wants to keep exploiting.

𝓪𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷

(05-05-2018, 02:13 AM)Aiden Wrote: Hey everyone. 

Recently, Seraph has made a date to discontinue and would like to say thanks for everything Autumn.
In this thread it will be a wrap-up, also please read the whole thing. You may want to hear some other things regarding Synapse.

Where am I going?
I will be staying with Vapor, continuing to make it a better site and helping others. Recently I have been very inactive due to school and other things.
I hope others also stay.

Exploiting.
Recently most of you have been saying you will not have anything to exploit with because Seraph was the only thing you had. Autumn made a deal with the Synapse team to give a $10 discount to us. I understand this can be rough for some even with the discount and wanted to give back. I will be giving somebody $10 to buy Synapse via PayPal. I should be able to help you buy it with Paypal. I personally have moved on from exploiting myself.

Synapse
So with this discount, I think a ton of you will purchase Synapse if you do not have anything else. I do have to say it is worth it and is the best on the market. Synapse always updates and is the cleanest. I highly recommend to anybody who wants to keep exploiting.

Thanks Aiden for all the great support, you're definitely a good helper and deserve your role. It's also very generous of you to give out money to those who can't afford Synapse. (Including me most likely..). Also staying with Vapor is a great idea considering most people will probably move on from it but if you and others keep it together maybe we can bring back the community. Smile
(05-05-2018, 02:48 AM)Pandemical Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 02:13 AM)Aiden Wrote: Hey everyone. 

Where am I going?
I hope others also stay.

Exploiting.

Synapse

Thanks Aiden for all the great support, you're definitely a good helper and deserve your role. It's also very generous of you to give out money to those who can't afford Synapse. (Including me most likely..). Also staying with Vapor is a great idea considering most people will probably move on from it but if you and others keep it together maybe we can bring back the community. Smile

I am not an official support for Seraph but love to help out people who need assistance. I have never worked with Seraph and currently do not. Thanks for all the kind words.

𝓪𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷

So buying Synapse with paypal... is that a option now?

[Image: FAF-web-header-crop-2.jpg]
(05-05-2018, 05:29 PM)sɹǝʍolℲ Wrote: So buying Synapse with paypal... is that a option now?

No, but I do know some owners and may be able to. If it is not, you still have $10 Tongue

𝓪𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷