Regarding the synapse compensation
Hello ladies and gents.

This is more of an open letter to 3dsboy08 and Autumn, I've heard that we will be able to get synapse for $10 as a compensation for when seraph gets discontinued. First of all, I completely get why this exploit is getting discontinued, and I don't blame you. Working on something that doesn't get you any revenue anymore is quite shocking, to say the least: It's like beating a dead horse. I would also like to congratulate you for being able to keep this exploit running for us in the meantime. 

Let's get on to the principal subject of this thread: Seeing that we're getting Synapse for a cheaper price, will we have to use the same buying methods, such as Amazon & Steam gift cards or bitcoin ? I don't trust myself with cryptocurrencies and I don't know if getting a gift card will work in my country (There's no real way for me to get a $10 USD amazon gift card in Canada, The only ones i've found are $10 CAD, which is roughly $7.60 USD). Seeing that we're a smaller community, would you consider reopening a paypal for us seraph buyers, or making the credit/debit option available again ?

I know I'm just a user and I should be greatful for your work, but I thought I should ask this out publicly, so others may be informed as well.
Again, thank you for your work and all of the time put into this site and your exploits.

Yours,
Phil.
Same, i live in the uk and i cant get us giftcards. I alslo dont like to use crypto.
(05-01-2018, 07:18 PM)Basic_Jason Wrote: Same, i live in the uk and i cant get us giftcards. I alslo dont like to use crypto.

10$ gift cards are sold on G2A,you can purchase one if you'd like to.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello Phil Tongue
Thanks for your moral support towards my decision to shut down Seraph. It's been a very huge experience for me from start to finish.
I will try to answer your question, but first I should tell you that I'm not affiliated with Synapse in anything besides this discount deal. So I can't speak for 3dsboy08 or his sales team.
However I know that Synapse hasn't supported sales through PayPal in a very long time, because of issues involving PayPal seller protection when it comes to software sales.
So it's very unlikely that you'll be able to buy Synapse that way. Luckily they support almost every other payment method under the sun. I'm hoping you will find one that works for you.
I'm sure you will be able to work something out. If you can't then let me know, maybe I'll be able to help, we'll see how it goes.
Thanks for being a Seraph customer while it lasted.
Hello again,
Thank you for replying to this thread, it's good to see that you care about this community. I will surely try and find a way to purchase Synapse in a close future. Worst case scenario, as you suggested, I might DM you on this forum if I really cannot get it to work. I'm thankful that you are willing to take the time to help me out on this one.

Have a nice day,
Phil.
It's possible to get a $10 USD Amazon gift card (as I got a $20 USD one in Australia when I purchased Synapse).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BHK...nism=EMAIL

Go to the amazon website and enter a custom amount ($10) and choose Email as the delivery option and put yours in.

Then purchase it and it should email you the gift card number or code.

If it doesn't work I don't know what else to do, sorry.
This post has been deleted.