[Announcement] Some updates, info about Seraph v1.16.1, etc.
(05-14-2018, 04:41 AM)khimo1515 Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 08:22 PM)9095exploits Wrote: "mouse in their group", I'm pretty sure Autumn works alone updating Seraph, besides maybe others who can help her. So I'm kind of positive there isn't a "group" working on Seraph. Also mother fucker, learn how to spell before acting like your in your big boy pants. "hehehe!" "hidding" oH i HaVe A sHoE bUsInEsS You're like fucking 12 kid. Don't act all high and fucking mighty when you can't even spell correctly, or capitalize any words.

well to bad for those 400 people bought seraph for a month or a year only.. my point is some kids  get the money or stole it on their parent card and some for their salary on their work.. its just that i feel sorry and sad for us who bought seraph.. hope and i wish they continue the update on seraph.. or for everybody sake, get us refund for our money.. well i dont care if they dont update seraph just give us back our money.. thats simple ok.... hehehehe for eveyone sake and good!

Look Khimo, Autumn is trying her best. Yes the updates are taking for ever and yes people earn money to buy it or some stole for it but those who stole for it are stupid that isn't Autumn fault. Things die off, stop hating on her give her a break. She has a life other than spend all her time updating a exploit for all the wannabe "cool" kids who want to exploit a lego game, I mean yes I exploit but you don't see me posting on the forms like "UPDATE PLEASE I WANNA EXPLOIT" or anything. People like you sicken me, people like you need to learn exploiting is just for fun not so you can be a wannbe cool kid. Big deal some spent their money on a lego game exploit. That isn't Autumn problem not as if she demended we buy it. If she wants to discontinue it that's her choice. Respect that, respect that she also has a life other than for filling our needs to exploit a lego game. I mean I barely exploit I may from time to time play with it. But it gets boring, people who built exploits and sell them do it to problably earn a little, test their skills or developt projects. If they want to then discontinue it. Then thats her choice, stop getting so butt hurt. Stop starting on everyone and disrepsecting autumn just because she has found a few security things that she may or may have been struggling to bypass. If your so smart make your own level 6 exploit stop counting on others. You come here acting like your a "big" boy yet you complain that one person won't update an exploit. Like I said, Autumn didn't force those "400" people to buy or to steal their parents credit cards etc. That was their own choice not hers. She doesn't have to refund anyone unless the exploit doesn't work. Which it did for awhile however, its coming to an end and being discontinued. Now before quoting me or trying to come back with another kiddish insult read thought this. Also unlike many others if you do reply with a kiddish reply / insult it won't bother me. I don't have time with people like you who think your so strong behind a keyboard.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also Autumn it's sad to see you go, but honestly don't let people like this bring you down just because they are mad that the exploit will be discontinued. I enjoy using seraph when I first got it and it was amazing. I don't mind waiting for updates. Take all the time you need, it was fun while it last. I hope you continue developing or doing what you do. Just know I support your decision, take care.

- Aqtix

P.s: Sorry about the long paragraph. I'm just tired of seeing people complain about autumn work or saying things such as "Other exploiters can update so why can't you" or complaining about things. Anyway good bye Smile

[Image: hKfe9g9.png]

Aqtix - Designer / Update Keeper of equilibrium-api.
Exploits own:
🔥Seraph ~ Synapse ~ Veil ~ ProtoSmasher🔥
(05-01-2018, 06:57 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: i really didn't get the problem here

how come synapse and other low life exploiter can make an executor 

do you mean that they are better than you? 

don't get offended, coz you having a big problem making an update..

im tell you a story, i have a friend who is a kid just a kid

he making an level 7 exploit without having a problem doing it

how come you having some problem and not just a problem a HUGE problem updating it...

i don't get your point... are they better or a kid better than you????
So 3dsboy is low life exploiter ? :/ bitch
(05-15-2018, 11:56 AM)Aqtix Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 04:41 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: well to bad for those 400 people bought seraph for a month or a year only.. my point is some kids  get the money or stole it on their parent card and some for their salary on their work.. its just that i feel sorry and sad for us who bought seraph.. hope and i wish they continue the update on seraph.. or for everybody sake, get us refund for our money.. well i dont care if they dont update seraph just give us back our money.. thats simple ok.... hehehehe for eveyone sake and good!

Look Khimo, Autumn is trying her best. Yes the updates are taking for ever and yes people earn money to buy it or some stole for it but those who stole for it are stupid that isn't Autumn fault. Things die off, stop hating on her give her a break. She has a life other than spend all her time updating a exploit for all the wannabe "cool" kids who want to exploit a lego game, I mean yes I exploit but you don't see me posting on the forms like "UPDATE PLEASE I WANNA EXPLOIT" or anything. People like you sicken me, people like you need to learn exploiting is just for fun not so you can be a wannbe cool kid. Big deal some spent their money on a lego game exploit. That isn't Autumn problem not as if she demended we buy it. If she wants to discontinue it that's her choice. Respect that, respect that she also has a life other than for filling our needs to exploit a lego game. I mean I barely exploit I may from time to time play with it. But it gets boring, people who built exploits and sell them do it to problably earn a little, test their skills or developt projects. If they want to then discontinue it. Then thats her choice, stop getting so butt hurt. Stop starting on everyone and disrepsecting autumn just because she has found a few security things that she may or may have been struggling to bypass. If your so smart make your own level 6 exploit stop counting on others. You come here acting like your a "big" boy yet you complain that one person won't update an exploit. Like I said, Autumn didn't force those "400" people to buy or to steal their parents credit cards etc. That was their own choice not hers. She doesn't have to refund anyone unless the exploit doesn't work. Which it did for awhile however, its coming to an end and being discontinued. Now before quoting me or trying to come back with another kiddish insult read thought this. Also unlike many others if you do reply with a kiddish reply / insult it won't bother me. I don't have time with people like you who think your so strong behind a keyboard.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also Autumn it's sad to see you go, but honestly don't let people like this bring you down just because they are mad that the exploit will be discontinued. I enjoy using seraph when I first got it and it was amazing. I don't mind waiting for updates. Take all the time you need, it was fun while it last. I hope you continue developing or doing what you do. Just know I support your decision, take care.

- Aqtix

P.s: Sorry about the long paragraph. I'm just tired of seeing people complain about autumn work or saying things such as "Other exploiters can update so why can't you" or complaining about things. Anyway good bye Smile

whooz a good boy who can write very intelligent and thoughtful paragraphs
Why don't you abandon wrapping and work on a form of conversion or virtualisation?
At this point, lua prototype conversion would be much easier to maintain than Seraphs
over complicated wrapping system.