[Announcement] Some updates, info about Seraph v1.16.1, etc.
(05-02-2018, 04:10 PM)Saltbae Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 02:58 PM)khimo1515 Wrote: CAN YOU MAKE JUST AN EXECUTOR FOR SCRIPT ONLY?

I DONT NEED COMMAND ETC JUST SCRIPT EXECUTOR PLSS....

I DON'T WANT TO THINK MY MONEY IS JUST WASTED FOR NOTHING... DANG!!

HELP HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION.. JUST AND SCRIPT EXECUTOR AUTUMN..

PLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........................

Do you realize that she's rewriting the whole thing?

hol up wym

is she like, rewriting for the updates or as in a new version or exploit

I like flash flash revolution, but I'm trash at it.
(05-04-2018, 02:25 AM)Raikusan Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 04:10 PM)Saltbae Wrote: Do you realize that she's rewriting the whole thing?

hol up wym

is she like, rewriting for the updates or as in a new version or exploit

As in recoding the UI.So it’s the second thing you’ve written.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-03-2018, 08:22 PM)9095exploits Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 01:09 PM)khimo1515 Wrote: i don't think seraph will be fix... this feeling i have b4 that the late update on seraph is that their not really fixing it..
i have guess that they will go shutdown and my guess is right.. that's why i always POST a THREAD everytime roblox updating..
cause i knew something is not right... i just knew this gonna happen... like autumn said, he reply to my post, she or HE!! is not 
having full time in playing roblox now.. well HE should say that B4 when "3 people buying seraph b4" He has full time PLAYING ROBLOX 
and ADVERTISING SERAPH b4... now no one's buying seraph, he now making excuses that he had some trouble or something important EXCUSES..
hehehee!! well i HOPE Seraph will not SHUTDOWN..... But i have this Bad feeling.. no one buy seraph anymore thats why their not updating it...

(EX. i have a Shoe company.... b4 my sales are getting high and high because many people buying it but the problem my style in all my shoe products are
same as b4 and because of that my sales go down until no one buying my product/item.. now the only option is to close it.... ^,.......,^ something like that..

First of all kiddo, pretty sure Autumn (who is a she), isn't selling Seraph anymore since the discord got shutdown a couple months ago. Second, Autumn is probably having a hard time because Roblox keeps updating, causing her to check through the logs and change the things she already did or put onto a list for her to fix. Third, I'm pretty sure Autumn wouldn't play Roblox for full time, unless she has a YouTube or something, but she is trying her hardest, according to our knowledge, to update Seraph and pump out the updates before Seraph gets shutdown later this month,

well your wrong bruh! first of all Autumn is not she, Autumn is HE!!!!!! HE!!! im 100% sure of that.. don't tell me how did i know it coz i have a very 100% good source.... they don't know i have mouse in their group.. hehehe! well now theres no point of hidding it, you guys didn't get my hint don't you??

thats my point no sales no Fund, no Fund no update... how will i operate a business without budget???? well how will you get it your the one who's KIDDO!!
she was always female and we knew
and seraph was offsale for some reason
your point is bs khimo
(05-04-2018, 08:02 AM)khimo1515 Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 08:22 PM)9095exploits Wrote: First of all kiddo, pretty sure Autumn (who is a she), isn't selling Seraph anymore since the discord got shutdown a couple months ago. Second, Autumn is probably having a hard time because Roblox keeps updating, causing her to check through the logs and change the things she already did or put onto a list for her to fix. Third, I'm pretty sure Autumn wouldn't play Roblox for full time, unless she has a YouTube or something, but she is trying her hardest, according to our knowledge, to update Seraph and pump out the updates before Seraph gets shutdown later this month,

well your wrong bruh! first of all Autumn is not she, Autumn is HE!!!!!! HE!!! im 100% sure of that.. don't tell me how did i know it coz i have a very 100% good source.... they don't know i have mouse in their group.. hehehe! well now theres no point of hidding it, you guys didn't get my hint don't you??

thats my point no sales no Fund, no Fund no update... how will i operate a business without budget???? well how will you get it your the one who's KIDDO!!

"mouse in their group", I'm pretty sure Autumn works alone updating Seraph, besides maybe others who can help her. So I'm kind of positive there isn't a "group" working on Seraph. Also mother fucker, learn how to spell before acting like your in your big boy pants. "hehehe!" "hidding" oH i HaVe A sHoE bUsInEsS You're like fucking 12 kid. Don't act all high and fucking mighty when you can't even spell correctly, or capitalize any words.
the dumbass is finally banned. thank you lord autumn
(05-04-2018, 08:22 PM)9095exploits Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 08:02 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: well your wrong bruh! first of all Autumn is not she, Autumn is HE!!!!!! HE!!! im 100% sure of that.. don't tell me how did i know it coz i have a very 100% good source.... they don't know i have mouse in their group.. hehehe! well now theres no point of hidding it, you guys didn't get my hint don't you??

"mouse in their group", I'm pretty sure Autumn works alone updating Seraph, besides maybe others who can help her. So I'm kind of positive there isn't a "group" working on Seraph. Also mother fucker, learn how to spell before acting like your in your big boy pants. "hehehe!" "hidding" oH i HaVe A sHoE bUsInEsS You're like fucking 12 kid. Don't act all high and fucking mighty when you can't even spell correctly, or capitalize any words.

Haha khimo this made my day hahahah. Now great lets put a smile on that face wonderful.
(05-04-2018, 08:02 AM)khimo1515 Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 08:22 PM)9095exploits Wrote: First of all kiddo, pretty sure Autumn (who is a she), isn't selling Seraph anymore since the discord got shutdown a couple months ago. Second, Autumn is probably having a hard time because Roblox keeps updating, causing her to check through the logs and change the things she already did or put onto a list for her to fix. Third, I'm pretty sure Autumn wouldn't play Roblox for full time, unless she has a YouTube or something, but she is trying her hardest, according to our knowledge, to update Seraph and pump out the updates before Seraph gets shutdown later this month,

Stop acting like a trolling dickhead, and stop spamming update threads.

[Image: bc069ffa1b2b958f0581bdafc390c84e.gif][Image: 5d33bfc0172d07d6a9cbcd288187015c.gif]
(05-04-2018, 08:22 PM)9095exploits Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 08:02 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: well your wrong bruh! first of all Autumn is not she, Autumn is HE!!!!!! HE!!! im 100% sure of that.. don't tell me how did i know it coz i have a very 100% good source.... they don't know i have mouse in their group.. hehehe! well now theres no point of hidding it, you guys didn't get my hint don't you??

well to bad for those 400 people bought seraph for a month or a year only.. my point is some kids  get the money or stole it on their parent card and some for their salary on their work.. its just that i feel sorry and sad for us who bought seraph.. hope and i wish they continue the update on seraph.. or for everybody sake, get us refund for our money.. well i dont care if they dont update seraph just give us back our money.. thats simple ok.... hehehehe for eveyone sake and good!
(05-01-2018, 06:57 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: i really didn't get the problem here

how come synapse and other low life exploiter can make an executor 

do you mean that they are better than you? 

don't get offended, coz you having a big problem making an update..

im tell you a story, i have a friend who is a kid just a kid

he making an level 7 exploit without having a problem doing it

how come you having some problem and not just a problem a HUGE problem updating it...

i don't get your point... are they better or a kid better than you????

You need to chill the fuck down. Get a life. And leave Autumn (who is a she) alone. Now, chill the fuck down, take a deep breath, and get the fuck out of here. Thanks you.

WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS GET STUCK IN THESE FUCKING CONVERSATIONS WITH 6 YEAR OLDS?!

[Image: wtfisthisshit.PNG]
Also lets fuck up ROBLOX!