[Announcement] Some updates, info about Seraph v1.16.1, etc.
So is Seraph being ended or not?

Seraph being ended?I wish it would be here for longer.
(05-01-2018, 02:52 PM)Timothy Wrote: So is Seraph being ended or not?

Yes, it's being discontinued on the 25th. Autumn is just trying her best to keep it updated until the discontinuation date.
(05-01-2018, 02:23 PM)Autumn Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 06:57 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: i really didn't get the problem here

how come synapse and other low life exploiter can make an executor 

do you mean that they are better than you? 

don't get offended, coz you having a big problem making an update..

im tell you a story, i have a friend who is a kid just a kid

he making an level 7 exploit without having a problem doing it

how come you having some problem and not just a problem a HUGE problem updating it...

i don't get your point... are they better or a kid better than you????

Well to answer your question, it's just that they are "in the game" still. I am not. Tongue
It doesn't matter who is better, it just comes down to who is currently devoting all their time to the Roblox exploit market.
I used to be one of those people but lately I can't be anymore, so Seraph can only be pushed so far as a result.
And make no mistake, 3ds isn't a low-life at all. Synapse is the best on the market.

well i have a friend who know's autumn than anyone, i bet synapse is one of your executor to.. am i right??

the problem is you just sell seraph for so highest price then when no one buying seraph you made them PRICE LOW then one of your puppy made Synapse 

Lower price i bet many bought Synapse the problem no one buying seraph anymore coz  many bought Synapse thats the time you realize you guys wasting 

Time UPDATING SERAPH coz of Synapse.... AM I RIGHT??????? YEAAHHHH???!!! Don't delete this message LET ANYONE READ THIS....
CAN YOU MAKE JUST AN EXECUTOR FOR SCRIPT ONLY?

I DONT NEED COMMAND ETC JUST SCRIPT EXECUTOR PLSS....

I DON'T WANT TO THINK MY MONEY IS JUST WASTED FOR NOTHING... DANG!!

HELP HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION.. JUST AND SCRIPT EXECUTOR AUTUMN..

PLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........................
(05-02-2018, 02:58 PM)khimo1515 Wrote: CAN YOU MAKE JUST AN EXECUTOR FOR SCRIPT ONLY?

I DONT NEED COMMAND ETC JUST SCRIPT EXECUTOR PLSS....

I DON'T WANT TO THINK MY MONEY IS JUST WASTED FOR NOTHING... DANG!!

HELP HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION.. JUST AND SCRIPT EXECUTOR AUTUMN..

PLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........................

Do you realize that she's rewriting the whole thing?

[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-02-2018, 01:43 PM)khimo1515 Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 02:23 PM)Autumn Wrote: Well to answer your question, it's just that they are "in the game" still. I am not. Tongue
It doesn't matter who is better, it just comes down to who is currently devoting all their time to the Roblox exploit market.
I used to be one of those people but lately I can't be anymore, so Seraph can only be pushed so far as a result.
And make no mistake, 3ds isn't a low-life at all. Synapse is the best on the market.

well i have a friend who know's autumn than anyone, i bet synapse is one of your executor to.. am i right??

the problem is you just sell seraph for so highest price then when no one buying seraph you made them PRICE LOW then one of your puppy made Synapse 

Lower price i bet many bought Synapse the problem no one buying seraph anymore coz  many bought Synapse thats the time you realize you guys wasting 

Time UPDATING SERAPH coz of Synapse.... AM I RIGHT??????? YEAAHHHH???!!! Don't delete this message LET ANYONE READ THIS....

this is the dumbest and most inaccurate thing i've ever heard. autumn didn't make synapse at all. infact, synapse predates seraph as semicolon, which became raindrop, and then raindrop omega, then synapse. i'm 99% sure i missed one other name synapse took on before but it's still somewhat correct.
(05-01-2018, 04:58 PM)Taiga Aisaka Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 02:52 PM)Timothy Wrote: So is Seraph being ended or not?

Yes, it's being discontinued on the 25th. Autumn is just trying her best to keep it updated until the discontinuation date.

i don't think seraph will be fix... this feeling i have b4 that the late update on seraph is that their not really fixing it..
i have guess that they will go shutdown and my guess is right.. that's why i always POST a THREAD everytime roblox updating..
cause i knew something is not right... i just knew this gonna happen... like autumn said, he reply to my post, she or HE!! is not 
having full time in playing roblox now.. well HE should say that B4 when "3 people buying seraph b4" He has full time PLAYING ROBLOX 
and ADVERTISING SERAPH b4... now no one's buying seraph, he now making excuses that he had some trouble or something important EXCUSES..
hehehee!! well i HOPE Seraph will not SHUTDOWN..... But i have this Bad feeling.. no one buy seraph anymore thats why their not updating it...

(EX. i have a Shoe company.... b4 my sales are getting high and high because many people buying it but the problem my style in all my shoe products are
same as b4 and because of that my sales go down until no one buying my product/item.. now the only option is to close it.... ^,.......,^ something like that..
(05-03-2018, 01:09 PM)khimo1515 Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 04:58 PM)Taiga Aisaka Wrote: Yes, it's being discontinued on the 25th. Autumn is just trying her best to keep it updated until the discontinuation date.

i don't think seraph will be fix... this feeling i have b4 that the late update on seraph is that their not really fixing it..
i have guess that they will go shutdown and my guess is right.. that's why i always POST a THREAD everytime roblox updating..
cause i knew something is not right... i just knew this gonna happen... like autumn said, he reply to my post, she or HE!! is not 
having full time in playing roblox now.. well HE should say that B4 when "3 people buying seraph b4" He has full time PLAYING ROBLOX 
and ADVERTISING SERAPH b4... now no one's buying seraph, he now making excuses that he had some trouble or something important EXCUSES..
hehehee!! well i HOPE Seraph will not SHUTDOWN..... But i have this Bad feeling.. no one buy seraph anymore thats why their not updating it...

(EX. i have a Shoe company.... b4 my sales are getting high and high because many people buying it but the problem my style in all my shoe products are
same as b4 and because of that my sales go down until no one buying my product/item.. now the only option is to close it.... ^,.......,^ something like that..

First of all kiddo, pretty sure Autumn (who is a she), isn't selling Seraph anymore since the discord got shutdown a couple months ago. Second, Autumn is probably having a hard time because Roblox keeps updating, causing her to check through the logs and change the things she already did or put onto a list for her to fix. Third, I'm pretty sure Autumn wouldn't play Roblox for full time, unless she has a YouTube or something, but she is trying her hardest, according to our knowledge, to update Seraph and pump out the updates before Seraph gets shutdown later this month,
(05-02-2018, 01:43 PM)khimo1515 Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 02:23 PM)Autumn Wrote: Well to answer your question, it's just that they are "in the game" still. I am not. Tongue

Khimo? What are you even saying.
Autumn, can you respond to the message I sent you?
Thanks