[Announcement] Some updates, info about Seraph v1.16.1, etc.
You can probably guess it by looking at the date, but I was having some trouble updating Seraph for the latest Roblox version, and the next update day is approaching. So instead of leaving you guys wondering I'd rather keep you in the loop. I'd obviously like to give you guys time with Seraph before service officially stops next month, and I haven't been able to properly anticipate the amount of energy required to keep it working, so something like this thread is probably necessary. I have no due date, but I'll be completely transparent with what I'm currently doing, and we can all be mildly frustrated together. Think of it like an update blog or something, to let you know I'm still here.

The work all falls on the code Seraph uses to find pointers to essential Lua functions in Roblox. Because of its script execution method, Seraph calls far more of Roblox's Lua functions than most exploits normally have to. It's achieved this consistently for over a year because the code in those Lua functions has remained mostly static (with rare exceptions) and allowed Seraph's scanning features to continue working, with a sane amount of maintenance required where necessary.

Roblox's latest updates have caused these methods to fall apart in a kind of horrifying spectacular snowball effect. In order to update every week, I now have to pinpoint every wrong pointer that's being cast to an important function definition, every function definition that's being set up with the wrong calling convention, and every byte signature that's failing to find anything at all anymore. All because so many more low level details are suddenly being randomized and obfuscated as a part of Roblox's weekly update routine. Which is fine, but also not fine at all.

This isn't an overly complicated issue, it's an overly work-demanding one. Fixing this manually for one or two functions is fine, doing it for four or five functions is tolerable, but doing it for eight or nine, or a dozen, or more, plus the occasional random wildcard issue, is a kind of torture. It's simply too much for one person to do every week with a normal human schedule. If Seraph was designed in advance with this stuff in mind, we would be fine, but while Seraph used to be state-of-the-art, it's getting dusty. It's falling behind and there's no room for a major rewrite, so we're stuck with this.

And that's it. I'm not sure if anybody reads into these a lot, but sharing makes me feel better anyway. All we can do is see what happens. Thanks for reading. Tongue
RIP i guess. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
thanks, autumn, sometimes i think, you have some similarities to a person i know online.
and now we bury more of seraphs functions aswell, rip.
Understand my friend. We get it that it's hard to update Seraph with Roblox new function.

Roblox: Tragic_Times

Exploits I Own:Seraph & Veil
the synapse discount will be enough to oversuccumb the depression of the death or fallen of seraph

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i really didn't get the problem here

how come synapse and other low life exploiter can make an executor 

do you mean that they are better than you? 

don't get offended, coz you having a big problem making an update..

im tell you a story, i have a friend who is a kid just a kid

he making an level 7 exploit without having a problem doing it

how come you having some problem and not just a problem a HUGE problem updating it...

i don't get your point... are they better or a kid better than you????
(05-01-2018, 06:57 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: i really didn't get the problem here

how come you having some problem and not just a problem a HUGE problem updating it...

Seraph was created before alot of the bigger roblox updates so it wasn't programmed to support these changes. Alot of exploits run off of similar execution methods while seraph doesn't. For seraph to work again it would have to be re-written from the ground up and autumn doesn't really have the time.
(05-01-2018, 09:05 AM)Taiga Aisaka Wrote:

Seraph was created before alot of the bigger roblox updates so it wasn't programmed to support these changes. Alot of exploits run off of similar execution methods while seraph doesn't. For seraph to work again it would have to be re-written from the ground up and autumn doesn't really have the time.

copy crystal clear its just my compliment

Well to answer your question, it's just that they are "in the game" still. I am not. Tongue
It doesn't matter who is better, it just comes down to who is currently devoting all their time to the Roblox exploit market.
I used to be one of those people but lately I can't be anymore, so Seraph can only be pushed so far as a result.
And make no mistake, 3ds isn't a low-life at all. Synapse is the best on the market.