The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
[Announcement] Important information about Seraph's immediate future
Aw man...I’ve just seen the conversation about Synapse.I applied for a whitelist yesterday with a 10$ valid Steam gift card and I was assigned to 3dsboy08.I’ve also informed him on Discord that I am a Seraph user but it looks like they haven’t implemented the discounted price system yet.I applied because I had enough money already and the whitelist takes up to 24-48 hours so I wanted to get the whitelist early not to wait.Is it a big problem that I’ve applied early?

[Image: giphy.gif]
I bought my key from a guy(Logan i think) in the old seraph discord(Was an official seller), since this is the case how would i obtain my key?
(05-02-2018, 04:28 AM)Saltbae Wrote: Aw man...I’ve just seen the conversation about Synapse.I applied for a whitelist yesterday with a 10$ valid Steam gift card and I was assigned to 3dsboy08.I’ve also informed him on Discord that I am a Seraph user but it looks like they haven’t implemented the discounted price system yet.I applied because I had enough money already and the whitelist takes up to 24-48 hours so I wanted to get the whitelist early not to wait.Is it a big problem that I’ve applied early?

It's not a big problem, but Synapse's sales team hasn't implemented the discount yet, you won't be able to buy it until Seraph shuts down

(05-02-2018, 09:43 AM)Taiga Aisaka Wrote: I bought my key from a guy(Logan i think) in the old seraph discord(Was an official seller), since this is the case how would i obtain my key?

You might have to dig through your old Discord conversations
(05-02-2018, 05:19 PM)Autumn Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 04:28 AM)Saltbae Wrote: Aw man...I’ve just seen the conversation about Synapse.I applied for a whitelist yesterday with a 10$ valid Steam gift card and I was assigned to 3dsboy08.I’ve also informed him on Discord that I am a Seraph user but it looks like they haven’t implemented the discounted price system yet.I applied because I had enough money already and the whitelist takes up to 24-48 hours so I wanted to get the whitelist early not to wait.Is it a big problem that I’ve applied early?

It's not a big problem, but Synapse's sales team hasn't implemented the discount yet, you won't be able to buy it until Seraph shuts down

Alright,thanks for replying back Autumn.Good luck with recoding Seraph.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-02-2018, 04:02 AM)Autumn Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 12:51 AM)h3x Wrote: Any instructions on how to recover that key so I can get started?

There are a few methods people have posted around on finding old Discord conversations with me or Seraphbot that would have included messages with your key, but other than that, most people will probably have to ask for help directly. I will have to set up a makeshift queue of some sort that guarantees everybody is seen, since PMs are backed up atm!

do you think you could make a server that has seraphbot in it or was the bot removed along w/ your account?
Seraph has indeed lasted very long. I'm proud of you making it last as long as it has. 50 dollars well spent. Cya.
(04-24-2018, 05:22 AM)Autumn Wrote: Hello Tongue

I've been waiting for an opportunity to make this thread. It's a few months overdue, but I decided to wait until I actually had a reason to, and now I do!

First of all, I will discuss the bad. You should know that some of the old code powering Seraph is beginning to become obsolete. Seraph is in a state right now where many things need a complete redesign in order for updates to continue on a regular schedule with minimal effort. My time is also being cut very short. My days are busier than they were when Seraph started, and with sales being a thing of the past, there is little driving the work required to maintain this software. It's all faith and loyalty at this point. You might remember a couple of specifics from an earlier thread I made, but I'm talking on a bigger picture here, too.

And now I will discuss the good. Seraph, as a project, has been a success. It has lasted longer than I anticipated it would last, and many parts of its community have remained loyal, even during times when there were issues or slowdowns. It is very gratifying to be allowed to see this community and to know that I have helped create something that is enjoyed by so many, and this is what I think about for motivation whenever I'm neck deep in code and disassembly trying to update Seraph in time.

To many, Seraph is great. And, as most of you know, all great things must eventually come to an end.

Back when the Discord server was alive, I published many estimates about how long Seraph would last. As of now, it has exceeded all of those predictions. Seraph is undoubtedly reaching the end of its life cycle, and this shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. This fact has lead me to the conclusion that it wouldn't make sense to redesign Seraph. Instead, I must schedule a date that Seraph will finally be able to rest for good, and try to push through updates until that date. This will allow some time in advance for buyers to prepare for the ending of the service, and it will give Seraph the conclusion that it has always deserved.

Around a month from now, on Friday, May 25, Seraph service will formally end.

No more updates will be published and license registration will be deactivated. Shortly after this deactivation, the following events will occur:

• Certain parts of Seraph's source code will be published on GitHub and shared with the community
  • All Seraph license owners will be given a heavy discount for Synapse worth one license purchase
  • Seraph's servers will be held up just long enough to host a message notifying users of the discontinuation
  • This subforum will be closed after enough time has been given for discussion
  • All active Seraph licenses will be securely archived so that more benefits may be given to Seraph owners if applicable in the future

The next update for Seraph will be after the next Roblox update, sometime past Thursday. I will then attempt to update Seraph every week until the discontinuation date just over a month from now.

There is a lot more information about this decision that I don't have the space to include all in this thread. Feel free to ask any questions you have below, I am here to answer everything!

In case it's not already obvious, thank you all for being a wonderful community. Tongue

So how will get we this discount?