[Announcement] Important information about Seraph's immediate future
Rip, Seraph had a good run. At least we know now that it's going to end. Thank you for all the time and effort put into this project of your autumn and I wish you the best in the future.

[Image: rCx60Ed.png]
It's been a great journey, Autumn and I thank you for all this time and love you put into this exploit and the care you've given the community, I always appreciated your work and I respect you very much. I'm glad Seraph has ended with your permission and decision and not an unfortunate cause that made it discontinue.
(04-24-2018, 05:45 AM)Hydra Wrote: It's really sad to see Seraph get discontinued, we'll miss it when it does Sad

(I don't have the money to buy synapse even when there's a discount lmfao)
same hydra same also rest in peace seraph
Thumbs Up 
Well we knew this was going to happen sometime and anyways Autumn was taking out part of her day to update seraph so we should wll respect her wishes.
Thank you for the mostly positive and supportive replies guys, I wasn't sure what to expect Tongue
(04-25-2018, 12:09 AM)IcyJake Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 09:31 PM)Tune Wrote: Okok I get it, Seraph is getting discontinued and we're getting big discounts.
But are we getting nudes though?

Fuck off, cunt.

Anyways, Autumn, Seraph is a great exploit and is ONE of the best Lua wrappers I have ever seen and/or used. I'm glad I had the opportunity to use Seraph for as long as I did. I remember waayyyyy back when you gave me a free copy and I was surprised on how well it functioned. You are right, though. I see all the time how busy you can be and it's not fair to you to be stressed out with ROBLOX's shit trying to update Seraph on time frequently.

Seraph is a great exploit and will definitely be remembered. I'm proud of you for how well you managed Seraph, friend!!! <3

Kindly eat salt and die kthx

I'm a mega faggot
ROBLOX updated at last,we should be recieving the Seraph update we’ve been waiting for anytime soon.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm sad to see this go, I'm gonna miss seraph and autumn. Thanks for the synapse discount though ;^)

❄️ W I N T E R ❄️

Question, will we be able to pay for synapse with paypal or only crypto currencys?
It is really sad to see seraph go it was my first ever exploit I ever paid for and I loved this exploit lots thanks Autumn for always working your hardest on making seraph so great hopefully one day you will re-release it and we will be able to see seraph become popular once again.