The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
[Announcement] Important information about Seraph's immediate future
Okok I get it, Seraph is getting discontinued and we're getting big discounts.
But are we getting nudes though?

I'm a mega faggot
How will the discount be distributed? o.0
Well, it's been a great run for my first level 6(/7 back when i bought it anyways).
Thanks for the long lasting fun.

[Image: bc069ffa1b2b958f0581bdafc390c84e.gif][Image: 5d33bfc0172d07d6a9cbcd288187015c.gif]
What is the Synapse discord?
Autumn, you did great trying to make Seraph alive. It lasted for a long good time.

Roblox: Tragic_Times

Exploits I Own:Seraph & Veil
(04-24-2018, 09:31 PM)Tune Wrote: Okok I get it, Seraph is getting discontinued and we're getting big discounts.
But are we getting nudes though?

Fuck off, cunt.

Anyways, Autumn, Seraph is a great exploit and is ONE of the best Lua wrappers I have ever seen and/or used. I'm glad I had the opportunity to use Seraph for as long as I did. I remember waayyyyy back when you gave me a free copy and I was surprised on how well it functioned. You are right, though. I see all the time how busy you can be and it's not fair to you to be stressed out with ROBLOX's shit trying to update Seraph on time frequently.

Seraph is a great exploit and will definitely be remembered. I'm proud of you for how well you managed Seraph, friend!!! <3
qq rip seraph

<3 Thanks for the great years Autumn

A bored person
Not to sound mean in any way, but I already have Synapse Tongue but I hope maybe it's a code and I can use it to buy Synapse again for a Friend,
R.I.P Seraph,
<3 Autumn ur a god
Heart 
Thank you Autumn for your time working on this exploit, it was my first and I really loved it. Enjoy the future!

BaeToTheTowne
Autumn <3 me
 ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ#3828
Dumb Exploiter
This is sad. Seraph was my first Roblox level 7 exploit after the huge update. Well, thanks for making an amazing exploit and being their for the community. Also, what if you already have Synapse?

💗

Love you guys.

𝓪𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷
𝓼𝒆𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽