[Announcement] Important information about Seraph's immediate future
I have been having a great day, Account got deleted and now this.
*Cries*

[Image: 9Wecwr.gif]
How much will the heavy discount be or will it be decided by 3ds?
Sad 
Smile because it happened ;-; 

Seraph will soon rest its wings undefined
Synapse owners have agreed the discount will be 50%. I'm waiting for Brack and Louka to implement these into their payment systems so we can be good to go.

NOTE: My only discord is 3dsboy08#0001 (409584892037431308)! Anyone else with the same name is a impersonator!
(04-24-2018, 03:01 PM)3dsboy08 Wrote: Synapse owners have agreed the discount will be 50%. I'm waiting for Brack and Louka to implement these into their payment systems so we can be good to go.

Thank you so much, I am actually crying now. I actually wanted to buy synapse for 20 but then I got manipulated into buying an unused key, so it got blacklisted.
Can I still re-buy it?

[Image: 9Wecwr.gif]
Thank you so much you have been so helpful when i needed help and it was so nice to have seraph at last all good things must come to an end thank you so much i really mean it from the bottom of my heart <3
(04-24-2018, 03:01 PM)3dsboy08 Wrote: Synapse owners have agreed the discount will be 50%. I'm waiting for Brack and Louka to implement these into their payment systems so we can be good to go.

Can Synapse be purchased with Bitcoin?
I also have another question, 10 dollar steam card exists, or do I have to use another method?
Thank you for this exploit, Seraph will take a nap.
I was expecting this. Thanks for maintaining Seraph for such a long time. Definitely a long and fulfilling life for just a lua-wrapper exploit.