The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
[Announcement] Important information about Seraph's immediate future
Hello Tongue

I've been waiting for an opportunity to make this thread. It's a few months overdue, but I decided to wait until I actually had a reason to, and now I do!

First of all, I will discuss the bad. You should know that some of the old code powering Seraph is beginning to become obsolete. Seraph is in a state right now where many things need a complete redesign in order for updates to continue on a regular schedule with minimal effort. My time is also being cut very short. My days are busier than they were when Seraph started, and with sales being a thing of the past, there is little driving the work required to maintain this software. It's all faith and loyalty at this point. You might remember a couple of specifics from an earlier thread I made, but I'm talking on a bigger picture here, too.

And now I will discuss the good. Seraph, as a project, has been a success. It has lasted longer than I anticipated it would last, and many parts of its community have remained loyal, even during times when there were issues or slowdowns. It is very gratifying to be allowed to see this community and to know that I have helped create something that is enjoyed by so many, and this is what I think about for motivation whenever I'm neck deep in code and disassembly trying to update Seraph in time.

To many, Seraph is great. And, as most of you know, all great things must eventually come to an end.

Back when the Discord server was alive, I published many estimates about how long Seraph would last. As of now, it has exceeded all of those predictions. Seraph is undoubtedly reaching the end of its life cycle, and this shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. This fact has lead me to the conclusion that it wouldn't make sense to redesign Seraph. Instead, I must schedule a date that Seraph will finally be able to rest for good, and try to push through updates until that date. This will allow some time in advance for buyers to prepare for the ending of the service, and it will give Seraph the conclusion that it has always deserved.

Around a month from now, on Friday, May 25, Seraph service will formally end.

No more updates will be published and license registration will be deactivated. Shortly after this deactivation, the following events will occur:

• Certain parts of Seraph's source code will be published on GitHub and shared with the community
  • All Seraph license owners will be given a heavy discount for Synapse worth one license purchase
  • Seraph's servers will be held up just long enough to host a message notifying users of the discontinuation
  • This subforum will be closed after enough time has been given for discussion
  • All active Seraph licenses will be securely archived so that more benefits may be given to Seraph owners if applicable in the future

The next update for Seraph will be after the next Roblox update, sometime past Thursday. I will then attempt to update Seraph every week until the discontinuation date just over a month from now.

There is a lot more information about this decision that I don't have the space to include all in this thread. Feel free to ask any questions you have below, I am here to answer everything!

In case it's not already obvious, thank you all for being a wonderful community. Tongue
It's really sad to see Seraph get discontinued, we'll miss it when it does Sad

(I don't have the money to buy synapse even when there's a discount lmfao)
No!! I Dont want seraph to be end Sad
dis is my only exploit.
and dis is going to be my 1st and last exploit Sad
i think i need to use free expoit now.
(i won seraph from giveaway xD)
Very nice that you're giving existing buyers a discount for Synapse, as it is one of the best exploits on the market at the moment.

Also sad to see that Seraph's being discontinued. Loved it while it was alive, good luck in the future (not managing Seraph's annoying members and having to keep up with the standards of buyers). Big Grin
Thank you for this great exploit, it's been a great journey.

Exploits I own: Seraph, Bleu
There literally was a thread that asked when will seraph end I said It will last over a year, what a coninsidence Sad

Well, rest in peace *Tears up*

Atleast, I can re-buy synapse, since I got manipulated into buying a unused key.

We still must use this forum. In memory of seraph, also I like the design lol

[Image: 9Wecwr.gif]
Hoping that discount drops the price from 20$ to 5-10$.Atleast the UIs are similar so that won't be an issue.And thank you Autumn for everything you've done.You've provided us a great service and you should be appriciated for your efforts and work.

[Image: giphy.gif]
What....? Why... I saw something great i needed to exploit for getting some cash and i see this... noooooo........./
(04-24-2018, 05:22 AM)Autumn Wrote: Hello Tongue

I've been waiting for an opportunity to make this thread. It's a few months overdue, but I decided to wait until I actually had a reason to, and now I do!

First of all, I will discuss the bad. You should know that some of the old code powering Seraph is beginning to become obsolete. Seraph is in a state right now where many things need a complete redesign in order for updates to continue on a regular schedule with minimal effort. My time is also being cut very short. My days are busier than they were when Seraph started, and with sales being a thing of the past, there is little driving the work required to maintain this software. It's all faith and loyalty at this point. You might remember a couple of specifics from an earlier thread I made, but I'm talking on a bigger picture here, too.

And now I will discuss the good. Seraph, as a project, has been a success. It has lasted longer than I anticipated it would last, and many parts of its community have remained loyal, even during times when there were issues or slowdowns. It is very gratifying to be allowed to see this community and to know that I have helped create something that is enjoyed by so many, and this is what I think about for motivation whenever I'm neck deep in code and disassembly trying to update Seraph in time.

To many, Seraph is great. And, as most of you know, all great things must eventually come to an end.

Back when the Discord server was alive, I published many estimates about how long Seraph would last. As of now, it has exceeded all of those predictions. Seraph is undoubtedly reaching the end of its life cycle, and this shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. This fact has lead me to the conclusion that it wouldn't make sense to redesign Seraph. Instead, I must schedule a date that Seraph will finally be able to rest for good, and try to push through updates until that date. This will allow some time in advance for buyers to prepare for the ending of the service, and it will give Seraph the conclusion that it has always deserved.

No more updates will be published and license registration will be deactivated. Shortly after this deactivation, the following events will occur:

• Certain parts of Seraph's source code will be published on GitHub and shared with the community
  • All Seraph license owners will be given a heavy discount for Synapse worth one license purchase
  • Seraph's servers will be held up just long enough to host a message notifying users of the discontinuation
  • All active Seraph licenses will be securely archived so that more benefits may be given to Seraph owners if applicable in the future

The next update for Seraph will be after the next Roblox update, sometime past Thursday. I will then attempt to update Seraph every week until the discontinuation date just over a month from now.

There is a lot more information about this decision that I don't have the space to include all in this thread. Feel free to ask any questions you have below, I am here to answer everything!

In case it's not already obvious, thank you all for being a wonderful community. Tongue

i know it may sound rude when such an exploit is being discontinued, but what is the "heavy" discount on synapse exactly?
(04-24-2018, 05:22 AM)Autumn Wrote: Hello Tongue

Sad to see Seraph come to an end. But as you said "all great things must come to an end" which is very true. Good luck in the future.