[QUESTION] How do i use Seraph's chathook?, and how do i hide it on the chat?
Hey all, me and my bro are going to fight on a game, and i wanted to play roblox on fullscreen while having to execute scripts

good thing there is a chathook function on seraph
but how do i use it?
And will the message sent in the chat will be only visible to me?
If it's visible then how do i hide it from others?

Thanks in advance Tongue
There's a text box next to the chathook option where you can set an in-game chat prefix for scripts! For example if you set it to "!" and chathook is enabled, all chat messages you send that start with an exclamation point will be executed as Lua in Seraph.

It will be shown to everyone, and Seraph unfortunately doesn't include a way to hide it. However you can always set the chathook prefix to something that registers as a chat message but doesn't normally show up to other players. For example, "/e ", for emote commands. Just keep in mind that Roblox and potentially the game owner can log these chats.

The final alternative is to write a scripting GUI window in-game that uses the execute function to run text input as Seraph scripts.

Have fun Tongue
(04-16-2018, 04:16 AM)Autumn Wrote: There's a text box next to the chathook option where you can set an in-game chat prefix for scripts! For example if you set it to "!" and chathook is enabled, all chat messages you send that start with an exclamation point will be executed as Lua in Seraph.

It will be shown to everyone, and Seraph unfortunately doesn't include a way to hide it. However you can always set the chathook prefix to something that registers as a chat message but doesn't normally show up to other players. For example, "/e ", for emote commands. Just keep in mind that Roblox and potentially the game owner can log these chats.

The final alternative is to write a scripting GUI window in-game that uses the execute function to run text input as Seraph scripts.

Have fun Tongue

Massive thanks to you Autumn! the game dev is pretty lazy to even ban hackers there xD