The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
[Outdated] Seraph v1.16.0 - Download + Changelog
Sad 
FUCK, I FACTORY RESET MY PC AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO I LOST MY DAMN KEYYYYY!!! How do you recover your old key? please let me know
(04-14-2018, 05:03 PM)snoop dogg Wrote: FUCK, I FACTORY RESET MY PC AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO I LOST MY DAMN KEYYYYY!!! How do you recover your old key? please let me know

If you've purchased it when Discord server was up,login to your account and check Seraphbot's PMs if the chatlogs are saved.Or else,you might have to contact an authorized person.

Thanks for the update Autumn,worth waiting for a week.I appriciate your work.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks for the new release!
[Image: PNmejfz.png]

I haven't used Seraph in months, so I downloaded the latest version and tried it out. My client seems to be crashing every time I inject Seraph. I'm not really sure what the cause is. Also, yes, I did register/whitelist my HWID through the registration executable file. I'm not sure if this is happening for anyone else, though.

Anyways, I am gonna look into it, so I'll let you know when I find the problem.
(04-14-2018, 03:34 PM)Bear Wrote: I mostly get the error 'attempt to call a table value', here are some scripts I tried to use that no longer work.

Code:
game.ReplicatedStorage.DataEvent:FireServer({Type = "TakeIceCreamCup"}) -- Bloxburg, attempt to call a table value
Code:
print(game:GetService("HttpService"):JSONEncode({"1234567890"})) -- attempt to call a table value

This is a stack corruption issue. It reminds me of issues that Seraph used to have during its development. I will look into it later, since I probably know roughly where it's happening. For now try to avoid using tables for stuff that has to interact with Roblox, at risk of unpredictable behavior.

Thanks for being helpful. Tongue

EDIT (10:52 AM PST): I just fixed it with magic, no update needed!
(It was a scanning issue where a byte signature returned by Seraph's auth server was finding the wrong function)

(04-14-2018, 05:34 PM)IcyJake Wrote: I haven't used Seraph in months, so I downloaded the latest version and tried it out. My client seems to be crashing every time I inject Seraph. I'm not really sure what the cause is. Also, yes, I did register/whitelist my HWID through the registration executable file. I'm not sure if this is happening for anyone else, though.

I hope you can fix it, let me know if you can't!
Ok Seraph just can't execute new advanced(not really new or advanced) scripts(Fireserver, Remotevent, etc) but it can execute the basics(grab knife, nelf, van gui, etc).
(04-14-2018, 05:34 PM)IcyJake Wrote: I haven't used Seraph in months, so I downloaded the latest version and tried it out. My client seems to be crashing every time I inject Seraph. I'm not really sure what the cause is. Also, yes, I did register/whitelist my HWID through the registration executable file. I'm not sure if this is happening for anyone else, though.

Read the post, it says that is is unstable version. Crashes for me when i inject but its to be expected Big Grin
(04-14-2018, 06:20 PM)Taiga Aisaka Wrote:

Read the post, it says that is is unstable version. Crashes for me when i inject but its to be expected Big Grin

I did read it, smart ass. I was just letting her know, which is what she wants (to be informed of issues regarding Seraph).
(04-14-2018, 05:35 PM)Autumn Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 03:34 PM)Bear Wrote: I mostly get the error 'attempt to call a table value', here are some scripts I tried to use that no longer work.

Code:
game.ReplicatedStorage.DataEvent:FireServer({Type = "TakeIceCreamCup"}) -- Bloxburg, attempt to call a table value
Code:
print(game:GetService("HttpService"):JSONEncode({"1234567890"})) -- attempt to call a table value

This is a stack corruption issue. It reminds me of issues that Seraph used to have during its development. I will look into it later, since I probably know roughly where it's happening. For now try to avoid using tables for stuff that has to interact with Roblox, at risk of unpredictable behavior.

Thanks for being helpful. Tongue

EDIT (10:52 AM PST): I just fixed it with magic, no update needed!
(It was a scanning issue where a byte signature returned by Seraph's auth server was finding the wrong function)

I hope you can fix it, let me know if you can't!

Thank you <3
(04-14-2018, 05:03 PM)snoop dogg Wrote: FUCK, I FACTORY RESET MY PC AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO I LOST MY DAMN KEYYYYY!!! How do you recover your old key? please let me know
already tried, seraphbot's dm's are not there any more and I have proof of purchase https://gyazo.com/c6d4101971f1f80aae5a31cda1f5b5db