[Outdated] Seraph v1.16.0 - Download + Changelog
Seraph has been updated!

It has been done! But there are many things to talk about.

Here's the 1.16.0 changelog:

Quote:Changelog:
  • Updated Seraph to work with the latest ROBLOX version?

This is an unstable/experimental build!

Seraph isn't entirely unscathed. If you encounter a crash, please try to narrow down its cause and post the cause here. The more detail the better!

The getrawmetatable function hasn't been updated in this build, so remotespy.lua won't work again for now.

It's difficult to explain non-technically why this Seraph update was so much harder than the rest, but I will try my best to give some of you guys an idea. For the most part, every modern exploit, even if its method is similar to another, will have its own quirks and its own standards for doing certain tasks. That is why some exploits will be unaffected or only lightly set back by the last couple of Roblox updates. But not Seraph. The new security practices they are implementing aren't by any means complex, revolutionary, or difficult to get around--in fact they're very simple, just like most of the other ones they have implemented in the past months--but they are hitting just the right areas to break some code that Seraph has been sitting on top of for over a year. So some very old systems have needed to be fixed, and that takes some extra care.

The second major problem is that one of the new things they are doing every update has broken the automation that Seraph relies on for consistent fixes. So a very heavy amount of things need to be done manually now, either forever or until I can think of and implement an alternative solution. And this is going to be a problem for all of the future updates too.

There are some things I'm going to talk about in a thread soon, such as how long I will be able to maintain Seraph for (a topic which I've been waiting for the opportunity to bring up), and what current Seraph owners will get as a parting gift when I stop updating it. There might be a surprise or two, so keep your eyes open.

Here is the download:

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "endless misery and suffering"

Enjoy! Tongue
Thank you for updating this and spending your time for us Smile

Also, just wondering. I was loading into a game and tried to inject Seraph. It said "Authentication failed". Do I need to re-register?

Exploits I own: Seraph, Bleu
(04-14-2018, 01:18 PM)Jeffmite Wrote: Thank you for updating this and spending your time for us Smile

Also, just wondering. I was loading into a game and tried to inject Seraph. It said "Authentication failed". Do I need to re-register?

You're very welcome!
It sounds like you need to re-register, just enter your registration key again and all should be well. Tongue
Preciate the update, to be honest if you're still into the exploiting business you might as well create something entirely new from scratch and sell it
since to me it seems like you're updating old source so it keeps on working (or like working on a messy desk) and maybe even work with someone (optional obv).
I wouldn't mind the wait in order to buy it :v

[Image: bc069ffa1b2b958f0581bdafc390c84e.gif][Image: 5d33bfc0172d07d6a9cbcd288187015c.gif]
Seem to be having problems with tables. Like firing RemoteEvents that take tables as a parameter, or using JSONEncode.
(04-14-2018, 02:11 PM)Bear Wrote: Seem to be having problems with tables. Like firing RemoteEvents that take tables as a parameter, or using JSONEncode.

What type of problems? Are you getting errors, crashes? Weird unwanted behavior?
If you can find a way to reproduce the problem, please post the code here and I'll look into it.
Thanks Tongue

(04-14-2018, 01:58 PM)Teru Wrote: Preciate the update, to be honest if you're still into the exploiting business you might as well create something entirely new from scratch and sell it
since to me it seems like you're updating old source so it keeps on working (or like working on a messy desk) and maybe even work with someone (optional obv).

I might be leaving the exploit market, but I still have some things in mind.
You're kind of right about the working on a messy desk analogy.
Yes, It's working smoothly Thanks Autumn for working for all of us!
lol its funny how the password is endless misery and suffering

Exploits I own: Seraph ;-;
(04-14-2018, 02:30 PM)Autumn Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 02:11 PM)Bear Wrote: Seem to be having problems with tables. Like firing RemoteEvents that take tables as a parameter, or using JSONEncode.

What type of problems? Are you getting errors, crashes? Weird unwanted behavior?
If you can find a way to reproduce the problem, please post the code here and I'll look into it.
Thanks Tongue

(04-14-2018, 01:58 PM)Teru Wrote: Preciate the update, to be honest if you're still into the exploiting business you might as well create something entirely new from scratch and sell it

I might be leaving the exploit market, but I still have some things in mind.
You're kind of right about the working on a messy desk analogy.

I mostly get the error 'attempt to call a table value', here are some scripts I tried to use that no longer work.

Code:
game.ReplicatedStorage.DataEvent:FireServer({Type = "TakeIceCreamCup"}) -- Bloxburg, attempt to call a table value
Code:
print(game:GetService("HttpService"):JSONEncode({"1234567890"})) -- attempt to call a table value
that password really defines me
Autumn could you read a private message I sent you