[Temporary] Regarding the next Seraph update [Updated 14/04/2018]
Update, April 13, 2018:

I worked on Seraph late last night and early this morning, it's almost ready but it still needs a little bit of work. I will probably have it finished tonight. The only thing to keep in mind is that unless I figure out an alternative solution or two, it will be this difficult to update every week now. I will post another thread about it after Seraph is up to date.
Nice, Thanks Autumn for working for us!

Exploits I own: Seraph ;-;
You're incredibly welcome Tongue
I wish I could have it done sooner, since you guys deserve that, but I'm glad so many of you are understanding about these things.
If it turns out being that I'm no longer able to reliably maintain Seraph long-term, I have some plans to make sure owners still get some manner of compensation. I will be talking about that tonight or tomorrow.
(04-13-2018, 09:05 PM)Autumn Wrote: You're incredibly welcome Tongue
I wish I could have it done sooner, since you guys deserve that, but I'm glad so many of you are understanding about these things.
If it turns out being that I'm no longer able to reliably maintain Seraph long-term, I have some plans to make sure owners still get some manner of compensation. I will be talking about that tonight or tomorrow.

Thats cool,but it doesn't really matter if you buy a exploit you should have a understanding that the exploit won't last forever.
(04-13-2018, 08:23 PM)Autumn Wrote: Update, April 13, 2018:

I worked on Seraph late last night and early this morning, it's almost ready but it still needs a little bit of work. I will probably have it finished tonight. The only thing to keep in mind is that unless I figure out an alternative solution or two, it will be this difficult to update every week now. I will post another thread about it after Seraph is up to date.

so do you live EST

[Image: bc069ffa1b2b958f0581bdafc390c84e.gif][Image: 5d33bfc0172d07d6a9cbcd288187015c.gif]
(04-14-2018, 02:19 AM)Teru Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:23 PM)Autumn Wrote: Update, April 13, 2018:

so do you live EST

lol yea i wanna know to so i know when to check vapor
mam can you pls make an simple lua script level 7 executor just an executor no etc.. for script executor only so while we wait we can use our script..

you know what i mean mam.. no ff, fire, sparkle.. just a plain level 7 script executor.. thanks godbless!
(04-14-2018, 03:07 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: mam can you pls make an simple lua script level 7 executor just an executor no etc.. for script executor only so while we wait we can use our script..

you know what i mean mam.. no ff, fire, sparkle.. just a plain level 7 script executor.. thanks godbless!

LOL
(04-14-2018, 02:39 AM)iixballer123 Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 02:19 AM)Teru Wrote: so do you live EST

lol yea i wanna know to so i know when to check vapor

I am in PST, I'm working on Seraph again in an hour or two (10pm/11pm)
Thanks For The Update!! Much Love Big Grin Tongue man i cant wait