[Temporary] Regarding the next Seraph update [Updated 14/04/2018]
Update, April 14, 2018:

It's ready! https://vapor.li/showthread.php?tid=827

Update, April 13, 2018:

I worked on Seraph late last night and early this morning, it's almost ready but it still needs a little bit of work. I will probably have it finished tonight. The only thing to keep in mind is that unless I figure out an alternative solution or two, it will be this difficult to update every week now. I will post another thread about it after Seraph is up to date.

Update, April 11, 2018:

There's evidence to suggest that Roblox is changing the calling conventions for the Lua functions intentionally, and that they will be different every update. We won't know until another few updates, but we might be in for some turbulence. I'm currently waiting for the next update tonight or tomorrow because it will require the same amount of effort as this one. I'll try my best to get the Seraph build out within a reasonable amount of time, then I'll see if I can begin looking into a solution. I'm pretty sure we'll endure. Thanks again for being patient. Tongue

This thread is to let you guys know that this update in particular might take a little longer than other updates. I might have it ready by tonight or tomorrow, but if not (worst case scenario), you could have to hold on until after the Roblox update next Thursday. I wouldn't do this without posting a thread about it, since you deserve some transparency when things go off the rails.

This delay is because the latest Roblox update included a few changes that threw my schedule off balance. There is nothing different that I can't handle technically, however the amount of time I need to spend to fix what broke is considerably larger compared to previous updates, and so I need to move other things in my day aside to give myself enough time.

For those curious, the update is presenting the following challenges:

• Most of Seraph's byte patterns used for signature scanning broke due to a lot of unexpected calling convention changes (tedious and takes a few hours to fix)
  • The calling convention changes mixed up the positions of certain instructions and broke some automation code for grabbing offsets (20 to 30 minutes to fix)
  • Roblox presented a new check that detects DLL injection (3dsboy08 provided a fix, but I haven't been able to test it yet—10 minutes max)

So that adds up to a good chunk of uninterrupted updating time already. I could end up discovering more issues, this is just what I know so far. I'm pretty far into fixing the byte patterns already, but I don't know how many are left, and I'm no longer used to staring into the abyss of Roblox's disassembly for this long, so you'll have to cut me some slack. I'll keep at it until it's finished.

That's the end of the PSA. Thanks for being patient. Tongue
(04-09-2018, 07:46 PM)Autumn Wrote: Hi Tongue

This thread is to let you guys know that this update in particular might take a little longer than other updates. I might have it ready by tonight or tomorrow, but if not (worst case scenario), you could have to hold on until after the Roblox update next Thursday. I wouldn't do this without posting a thread about it, since you deserve some transparency when things go off the rails.

This delay is because the latest Roblox update included a few changes that threw my schedule off balance. There is nothing different that I can't handle technically, however the amount of time I need to spend to fix what broke is considerably larger compared to previous updates, and so I need to move other things in my day aside to give myself enough time.

• Most of Seraph's byte patterns used for signature scanning broke due to a lot of unexpected calling convention changes (tedious and takes a few hours to fix)
  • The calling convention changes mixed up the positions of certain instructions and broke some automation code for grabbing offsets (20 to 30 minutes to fix)
  • Roblox presented a new check that detects DLL injection (3dsboy08 provided a fix, but I haven't been able to test it yet—10 minutes max)

So that adds up to a good chunk of uninterrupted updating time already. I could end up discovering more issues, this is just what I know so far. I'm pretty far into fixing the byte patterns already, but I don't know how many are left, and I'm no longer used to staring into the abyss of Roblox's disassembly for this long, so you'll have to cut me some slack. I'll keep at it until it's finished.

Thank you for giving information, being brutally honest i wouldn't even mind waiting until Thursday. You are a really hard worker and amazing person to take time out of your day to work on Seraph for us buyers entertainment and i appreciate it.
(04-09-2018, 07:46 PM)Autumn Wrote: Hi Tongue

Thanks for the update!
Thank you, much appreciated, you a real one 😭👌
Big Grin 
Do you by chance have a link to 3dsboy08's bypass for the DLL injection? Or could you explain the method behind it? It'd be greatly appreciated!

wowe

like 4our arms on facebook.com
im glad u put in "fast updates" as a description of seraph when it was on sale
(04-12-2018, 12:48 AM)Lucideum Wrote: Do you by chance have a link to 3dsboy08's bypass for the DLL injection? Or could you explain the method behind it? It'd be greatly appreciated!

I don't think I'm allowed to share code on his behalf, but the method involves unloading the module inside of DllMain, immediately after it loads. If you create a new thread first, your code will continue running in there, even after the DLL is unloaded. The Roblox check is just looping over all loaded modules and checking if any of them are suspicious. Good luck. Tongue

(04-12-2018, 03:01 AM)heythere123 Wrote: im glad u put in "fast updates" as a description of seraph when it was on sale

I've seen other people say this too, but actually, this was never a selling point for Seraph. It just used to update really fast and so the community always talked about the update time when spreading the word. That includes unofficial Seraph banner ads that people were creating and putting in their V3rm signatures. Regardless Seraph went offsale a long time ago and Roblox's security is different than it was back then, so I'm afraid you are just gonna have to deal with it, like me and everybody else.
Well I hope she could really think about opening the store once more or something like making it free because it sucks that new people can't use it and they get to watch other people use it
(04-13-2018, 01:14 AM)Deadshot645890 Wrote: Well I hope she could really think about opening the store once more or something like making it free because it sucks that new people can use it and they get to watch other people use it

hahaha make it free fucking leecher lmfaooo
(04-13-2018, 02:12 AM)MELCHIZEDEK Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 01:14 AM)Deadshot645890 Wrote: Well I hope she could really think about opening the store once more or something like making it free because it sucks that new people can use it and they get to watch other people use it

hahaha make it free fucking leecher lmfaooo

lmao bud no one is a leecher if you would have been around when things were happening you would have known that Seraph is not for sale anymore, And  if you were around during my last post you would have known why I said for free so think before you talk it will help you out in the future bud because I'm willing to pay as well I have the money, you just jump on without knowing anything or what was even going on last time so make sure you know what was going on before throwing your two cents in.