The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
its monday here.. and im going to use seraph for 2 days only..
its monday here.. and i'm going to use seraph for 2 days only.. this is sucks!!! 

pls make update now.. bashers are so annoying, they keep bashing on me i don't know whats their problem

they keep reading my post i didn't force them to read my post.. or their just like retarded child like to do the same thing what they doing everyday... ^,.....,^ harr!!

i hope they lost their seraph key.... ^,,........,,^ hahaharrr....... so they will feel how i feel....

JOKE!!!
I don't really feel bad about Seraph not updating, but can't you play without hacks for like, 2-3 days? You are really annoying and if you wanna whine, you gotta do it on your bedroom instead
(04-09-2018, 07:53 AM)Hydra Wrote: I don't really feel bad about Seraph not updating, but can't you play without hacks for like, 2-3 days? You are really annoying and if you wanna whine, you gotta do it on your bedroom instead

JOKE

exploits i own: Seraph
[Image: 7JzX4xq.gif]
e.e have you been seeing things watch this you can this use seraph: https://vapor.li/showthread.php?tid=812

Exploits I own: Seraph ;-;