The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
❗ (URGENT) We all need to step up.
(04-09-2018, 05:53 PM)pwn Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 05:21 PM)Seearaph Wrote: The people we bring here would chat in other sections. You obviously have not seen the real side of Vapor.

What real side of vapor tho? Only a tiny amount of people here know anything about programming and everyone that does has no reason to even go to vapor because its dead as fuck. Not to mention all the people dickriding (or pussylicking) autumn as well lol

We do not have to, we have stuff about Media and other shit too.
This post has been deleted.
(04-09-2018, 07:35 PM)iMr_Sinister Wrote: Yeah, you just sound like a cringe-filled cocky little shit, to be honest pal. You act as if this site is your entire life. Chill out.

:thonk:

Not to be toxic but if I am going to be on a forum I am going to put my all into it.
I see you around here and you sit on your ass and leech for your little exploit. Honestly go fuck yourself you unwanted cunt.

"cringe-filled cocky little shit" Who let their autistic brother on the forums?

𝓪𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷
𝓼𝒆𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽
(04-11-2018, 04:31 PM)iMr_Sinister Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 01:39 AM)Aiden Wrote: :thonk:

Not to be toxic but if I am going to be on a forum I am going to put my all into it.
I see you around here and you sit on your ass and leech for your little exploit. Honestly go fuck yourself you unwanted cunt.

"cringe-filled cocky little shit" Who let their autistic brother on the forums?
You're a typical edgy little nerd. Go jerk your 4 incher somewhere else you retarded little neek.

Weird how you can not even say what you want so you have to delete your posts. You just make it more toxic here coming at me. I never did anything to you. Tongue

𝓪𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷
𝓼𝒆𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽
(04-11-2018, 06:04 PM)Aiden Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 04:31 PM)iMr_Sinister Wrote: You're a typical edgy little nerd. Go jerk your 4 incher somewhere else you retarded little neek.

Weird how you can not even say what you want so you have to delete your posts. You just make it more toxic here coming at me. I never did anything to you. Tongue

I never did anything to you you say Aiden............................ Ohhh my friend let me enlight you you had it comming you just didnt know about it. Now think for a moment befor you post this above and go back read not once but twice, and you will see that you are wrong. Now i can mention several things that lead up to this but i think you get the picture. You said I do not need this drama shit, total opposite of what Vapor needs. Didnt you try to change things around and where and how did it go?.Mate let it go sometimes its the best thing to do and ride along with the storm.Deadshot645890  mate like yo said there is no drama its called facing facts simple and easy thank you for that theory pure truth.
No problem Ivaiva1 it's just nothing is really going to change that's why I won't bring new people here because it's going to end with people wanting Seraph and once they find out it's not for sale they will leave that's why I'm facing facts. Autumn won't make any more keys or put it for sale or even have it for free for the time till everything is right so I really see no point in bringing new people here to waste their time there is no point to do that if nothing change but as you said to ride with the storm till it dies out.