❗ (URGENT) We all need to step up.
This post has been deleted.
(04-09-2018, 10:52 AM)oshawott Wrote: I'm sorry, but I'm only here because of seraph, not because of the forum.

my point as well once Seraph not for sale people will leave.
(04-09-2018, 10:36 AM)Deadshot645890 Wrote: There is no drama its called facing facts simple and easy dude what could possibly bring new faces here...nothing there is really nothing on here that people would be into but if they see Seraph then they will want it but once they find out it not up for sale then they will leave, as I said once before nobody not going to really come here and if they do it has to be a really good reason for them to stay and also its not like other forums where they have something like store or something to sell to keep its community and bring in new faces till Autumn does something like that then I would be happy to help out but at this moment and time its dying and people are facing facts and as I said im not saying it to be an ass or anything im just facing facts becuase nothing is chaning at all, she once said "once members come back we would move on to another place if im not mistaken and that sales will reopen" something along thoese lines but once that guy life who worked on remote spy thats when it started hiting the ground there was alot of people here we did not move on to another place and the sales are never opening up so people started leaving and facing facts so yeah. if nothing happens then let it die out or pass the torch to someone else who will work on it and do things with it.

Then I will do this myself.

And I understand you guys are only here for Seraph but when she does discontinue Seraph this is where she wants to go.

𝓪𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷

(04-09-2018, 11:33 AM)Aiden Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 10:36 AM)Deadshot645890 Wrote: There is no drama its called facing facts simple and easy dude what could possibly bring new faces here...nothing there is really nothing on here that people would be into but if they see Seraph then they will want it but once they find out it not up for sale then they will leave, as I said once before nobody not going to really come here and if they do it has to be a really good reason for them to stay and also its not like other forums where they have something like store or something to sell to keep its community and bring in new faces till Autumn does something like that then I would be happy to help out but at this moment and time its dying and people are facing facts and as I said im not saying it to be an ass or anything im just facing facts becuase nothing is chaning at all, she once said "once members come back we would move on to another place if im not mistaken and that sales will reopen" something along thoese lines but once that guy life who worked on remote spy thats when it started hiting the ground there was alot of people here we did not move on to another place and the sales are never opening up so people started leaving and facing facts so yeah. if nothing happens then let it die out or pass the torch to someone else who will work on it and do things with it.

Then I will do this myself.

And I understand you guys are only here for Seraph but when she does discontinue Seraph this is where she wants to go.

but if she not doing anything on her end then there is no point she said it will be back on sale once the old members come back and yet nothing happens...
I 100% agree with this post.

Everyone is giving him hate for trying to help out and make this more active as a whole?
You guys are low.
gotta be honest but "Im here for the Fourm"

jeez heres one thing how do you download seraph This FOURM so
get your hands doing somework and invite ima invite to

Exploits I own: Seraph ;-;
(04-09-2018, 02:40 PM)Seearaph Wrote: I 100% agree with this post.

Everyone is giving him hate for trying to help out and make this more active as a whole?
You guys are low.

no one is giving him hate its the point if you bring some people here right, but what would you offer them to stay you not thinking about that at all if people see Seraph they will want it and then they will get hit with the news about it not being for sale they will leave so, no one is giving hate at all about it i don't want to waste the time of bringing new people here and they leave because they cant get what they want some of the stuff I see here is already on other sites
(04-09-2018, 04:44 PM)Deadshot645890 Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 02:40 PM)Seearaph Wrote: I 100% agree with this post.

You guys are low.

no one is giving him hate its the point if you bring some people here right, but what would you offer them to stay you not thinking about that at all if people see Seraph they will want it and then they will get hit with the news about it not being for sale they will leave so, no one is giving hate at all about it i don't want to waste the time of bringing new people here and they leave because they cant get what they want some of the stuff I see here is already on other sites

The people we bring here would chat in other sections. You obviously have not seen the real side of Vapor.
(04-09-2018, 05:21 PM)Seearaph Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 04:44 PM)Deadshot645890 Wrote: no one is giving him hate its the point if you bring some people here right, but what would you offer them to stay you not thinking about that at all if people see Seraph they will want it and then they will get hit with the news about it not being for sale they will leave so, no one is giving hate at all about it i don't want to waste the time of bringing new people here and they leave because they cant get what they want some of the stuff I see here is already on other sites

The people we bring here would chat in other sections. You obviously have not seen the real side of Vapor.

What real side of vapor tho? Only a tiny amount of people here know anything about programming and everyone that does has no reason to even go to vapor because its dead as fuck. Not to mention all the people dickriding (or pussylicking) autumn as well lol
(04-09-2018, 05:53 PM)pwn Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 05:21 PM)Seearaph Wrote: The people we bring here would chat in other sections. You obviously have not seen the real side of Vapor.

What real side of vapor tho? Only a tiny amount of people here know anything about programming and everyone that does has no reason to even go to vapor because its dead as fuck

I have bud and as I said before half the things on this site is already on other sites way before Vapor came into the picture, If anything you are offering new people basically the same thing that they got on other sites and as i stated before people will leave once they find out they can not buy Seraph lmao the only time people come here is when there needs to be a update or when a update drop

(04-09-2018, 05:53 PM)pwn Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 05:21 PM)Seearaph Wrote: The people we bring here would chat in other sections. You obviously have not seen the real side of Vapor.

What real side of vapor tho? Only a tiny amount of people here know anything about programming and everyone that does has no reason to even go to vapor because its dead as fuck. Not to mention all the people dickriding (or pussylicking) autumn as well lol

My point thank you pwn no one is hating or being an ass its just some people are facing facts and if anything Seearaph I'm just taking a guess here you know if it dies out you would be upset you spent money on Seraph for it to discontinue and you won't be able to use it anymore just keep it, real man you cant say people are low because a few people don't agree with Aiden, people here are just facing facts things do die out and people move on to something better or even the same if Autumn not willing to change things up not just people Seraph for sale but other things. if she doesn't want to do that then she could pass the program to someone else who is willing to deal with if not then it will die out plan and simple.