❗ (URGENT) We all need to step up.
Exclamation 
I KNOW THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION, I PUT THIS HERE BECAUSE I FEEL IT IS URGENT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

PLEASE CONTACT tto#6152 FOR ANY INFORMATION.

This will be a long thread, grab a snack.
Also if I seem like I have a large ego or some shit in this thread I do not really care. It is the truth. 

**PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD.**

-Explanation 

We all need to step up to make Vapor better.
Recently Vapor has only been active in the Seraph section and it kind of annoys me. Autumn did not make this website to talk about Seraph. 
We all need to step up to get more active everywhere on the website, if this is helping others or contributing. 
I am very disappointed. I made a thread earlier this week explain I would give PRIZES. And all you had to do was bring people to Vapor.
I want the best for Vapor and if you want this whole project to go far, we will all need to work together. 

-Q&A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why am I doing this and not somebody who helps or works for this website?
I will be honest. I feel I have the most power on Vapor and I am the most known user. Nobody else will step up, so I will. (PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I'M SAYING IN USERS AND I AM NOT PUTTING MYSELF OVER MODERATORS OR AUTUMN.)

Why should you care?
When Seraph dies, Vapor will die if we do not fix this.
I do not have records but I can say about 80% of people came for Seraph. If Seraph gets discontinued so will Vapor. You will all leave and will have no interest.

How can you help?
You can post in other sections or invite members. 
Do not know code? That is fine! We have tons of tabs at the top that are not related to coding!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Body
Honestly with everything said above you should get what I am saying.
I want a fun and active community where we can all come together and say we care about each other. 
Do you know how happy Autumn would be if we would do this? Lets show everyone Vapor is a strong community.
This thread was not made to say you guys suck or do not do anything. It was to share my opinion and say what we could be doing better. 

Now, who is ready to help out Vapor?
Tongue

1. Autumn did not tell me or request me to make this thread and the main reason I am making this is honestly we need more members.

2. I am the only person running this event. Anything about this event needs to come to me, no moderators or Autumn. 

Thanks.

Aiden.

𝓪𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷

Can't agree with this anymore! WE NEED PEOPLE !!!

[Image: 9Wecwr.gif]
noone cares about this forum lol only here for seraph
(04-08-2018, 06:22 PM)pwn Wrote: noone cares about this dforum lol only here for seraph

Yea i feel the same way Autumn doesent whant any help no mather what you bring to the table since she said that Serph is not here to stay for me it doesent mater. When Seraph dies, Vapor will die if we do not fix this.  Thats alrdy happening mate with less and less frequently updates and nothings changing from Autumn side im afraid theres nothing more to do.
Not trying to be an ass here but what is the point if you bring new people here they are going to want Seraph. Autumn said it won't be for sale anymore so what would be the point to get people hopes up of getting Seraph but later down the line find out it won't be for sale it will waste the new people time who come here to get Seraph when its no longer for sale so what would be the point.
(04-08-2018, 06:32 PM)ivaiva1 Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 06:22 PM)pwn Wrote: noone cares about this dforum lol only here for seraph

Yea i feel the same way Autumn doesent whant any help no mather what you bring to the table since she said that Serph is not here to stay for me it doesent mater. When Seraph dies, Vapor will die if we do not fix this.  Thats alrdy happening mate with less and less frequently updates and nothings changing from Autumn side im afraid theres nothing more to do.

Autumn does not need help with Seraph, she does want people to help contribute. Contributing to the forums will never be a problem.

𝓪𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷

(04-08-2018, 07:40 PM)Aiden Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 06:32 PM)ivaiva1 Wrote: Yea i feel the same way Autumn doesent whant any help no mather what you bring to the table since she said that Serph is not here to stay for me it doesent mater. When Seraph dies, Vapor will die if we do not fix this.  Thats alrdy happening mate with less and less frequently updates and nothings changing from Autumn side im afraid theres nothing more to do.

Autumn does not need help with Seraph, she does want people to help contribute. Contributing to the forums will never be a problem.

Who said anything regarding Seraphin?
Yett she doesent have the time like she herself said now that doesent end up. You dont have the time but you dont need help you dont need help but we others have to help forum grow. She does want people to help contribute you said?. You siad also [color=#555555][size=small]I want a fun and active community where we can all come together and say we care about each other. What does care about eachother have to do with Seraphin and exploit program. You dont need to but then again its free will so i understand it. Again you said [color=#555555][size=small]Autumn did not tell me or request me to make this thread and the main reason I am making this is honestly we need more members. Mate if you need members then get the updates in time do some new things with the forum webpage etc etc then the word would spread around and befor you know it more people will come by them self you are trying to do something inevitable and Autumn said the future of seraph is planing to end wont help<---- Autumns own word. What im trying to say is that with all me and some others have offered nothing was good enough even free help from a pro webdesigner who didnt need anything in return along with several doners who was prepared to pay Autumn to not be working for free none of this was welcomed. You can try helping out but from today and time forward if something drastically doesnt change then this exploit will eventually be forgotten like tears in the rain.
(04-09-2018, 01:06 AM)ivaiva1 Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 07:40 PM)Aiden Wrote: Autumn does not need help with Seraph, she does want people to help contribute. Contributing to the forums will never be a problem.

Who said anything regarding Seraphin?
Yett she doesent have the time like she herself said now that doesent end up. You dont have the time but you dont need help you dont need help but we others have to help forum grow. She does want people to help contribute you said?. You siad also [color=#555555][size=small]I want a fun and active community where we can all come together and say we care about each other. What does care about eachother have to do with Seraphin and exploit program. You dont need to but then again its free will so i understand it. Again you said [color=#555555][size=small]Autumn did not tell me or request me to make this thread and the main reason I am making this is honestly we need more members. Mate if you need members then get the updates in time do some new things with the forum webpage etc etc then the word would spread around and befor you know it more people will come by them self you are trying to do something inevitable and Autumn said the future of seraph is planing to end wont help<---- Autumns own word. What im trying to say is that with all me and some others have offered nothing was good enough even free help from a pro webdesigner who didnt need anything in return along with several doners who was prepared to pay Autumn to not be working for free none of this was welcomed. You can try helping out but from today and time forward if something drastically doesnt change then this exploit will eventually be forgotten like tears in the rain.

I’m saying Vapor as a whole. I know Autumn does not work on Seraph as much as she wanted to back then but she still wants Vapor to be a thing. This is all just something we could do to make all parts of Vapor fun and more active.

Honestly if nobody wants to help with this I will do it myself. I do not need this drama shit, total opposite of what Vapor needs.

𝓪𝓲𝓭𝒆𝓷

There is no drama its called facing facts simple and easy dude what could possibly bring new faces here...nothing there is really nothing on here that people would be into but if they see Seraph then they will want it but once they find out it not up for sale then they will leave, as I said once before nobody not going to really come here and if they do it has to be a really good reason for them to stay and also its not like other forums where they have something like store or something to sell to keep its community and bring in new faces till Autumn does something like that then I would be happy to help out but at this moment and time its dying and people are facing facts and as I said im not saying it to be an ass or anything im just facing facts becuase nothing is chaning at all, she once said "once members come back we would move on to another place if im not mistaken and that sales will reopen" something along thoese lines but once that guy life who worked on remote spy thats when it started hiting the ground there was alot of people here we did not move on to another place and the sales are never opening up so people started leaving and facing facts so yeah. if nothing happens then let it die out or pass the torch to someone else who will work on it and do things with it.
I'm sorry, but I'm only here because of seraph, not because of the forum.