U Can Still Use Seraph ^^
(04-06-2018, 04:20 PM)minccino Wrote:
(04-06-2018, 04:12 PM)Dee Wrote: Oh, can u link me ?
https://v3rmillion.net/showthread.php?tid=531934
By the way, put what I said into the thread so more people can believe you, this is such a great idea that Victini brought into the community!

Ok so, help me to understand your saying vict's great idea is a great contribution to the community but i don't get how something made a little less than a month ago( i dmed him if he updated his explit still his answer:no) is now being used heavily here.So decided to do some more research and i found that "Raspberry Pi's time machine" actually is used to store data the same way similar to basic system restore but just better and used on apple. :/
Not sure what's going on but uhh, im on the fence.(Actually i completely understand and im not on the fence at all)
Didn't work for me somehow.I'm trying to inject it and I'm getting this message over here: http://prntscr.com/j2mqsk
Anyways,I'd like to know if there's a more detailed tutorial or some kind of demonstration.That'd be really helpful.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-08-2018, 02:22 PM)khimo1515 Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 08:41 AM)CharWar Wrote: This person doesnt lie ._. and if you still dont trust.. you can download JJSploit at wearedevs.com then Time Machine will be downloaded automatically for you and you'll be able to use the latest version of Seraph

bruh jjsploit V4 has virus, i install it and something error came up when i entered the roblox games... i force uninstall it when i scan for virus some virus show up or should i say virus scan, i don't know you have to install it in ur pc to use the kksploit v4 i just compare it when i download jjsploit v3 and laxify you don't need to download the executor... just want you guys to know.. see for yourself if you don't believe me.. godbless!!

These are false..

[Image: 0K3jmM.png]

Exploits i own: Script-Ware / Seraph / Bleu

https://discord.gg/TAA5eYj My own discord! Join

Suggestions for Scripts? Jethrootje#0289
(04-09-2018, 08:32 AM)CharWar Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 02:22 PM)khimo1515 Wrote: bruh jjsploit V4 has virus, i install it and something error came up when i entered the roblox games... i force uninstall it when i scan for virus some virus show up or should i say virus scan, i don't know you have to install it in ur pc to use the kksploit v4 i just compare it when i download jjsploit v3 and laxify you don't need to download the executor... just want you guys to know.. see for yourself if you don't believe me.. godbless!!

These are false..

I can confirm that they are false it gives you false results. All thou as from today Roblox presented a new check that detects DLL injection  Like Autumn said. I did test it and its not working for me, all thou i might be wrong. Can anyone confirm this?
(04-09-2018, 11:16 PM)ivaiva1 Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 08:32 AM)CharWar Wrote: These are false..

I can confirm that they are false it gives you false results. All thou as from today Roblox presented a new check that detects DLL injection  Like Autumn said. I did test it and its not working for me, all thou i might be wrong. Can anyone confirm this?

it doesn't Work anymore (might be wrong but it doesn't work for me anymore)
(04-11-2018, 02:12 PM)doldol04 Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 11:16 PM)ivaiva1 Wrote: I can confirm that they are false it gives you false results. All thou as from today Roblox presented a new check that detects DLL injection  Like Autumn said. I did test it and its not working for me, all thou i might be wrong. Can anyone confirm this?

it doesn't Work anymore (might be wrong but it doesn't work for me anymore)

Ok then its confirmed many thanx.
(04-09-2018, 11:16 PM)ivaiva1 Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 08:32 AM)CharWar Wrote: These are false..

bruh Synapse can enter roblox games see on Youtube they uploaded some videos using some executor.. idk