[Outdated] Seraph v1.15.10 - Download + Changelog
(04-07-2018, 04:40 AM)Autumn Wrote:
(04-05-2018, 08:12 PM)Raikusan Wrote: Autumn said that she wasn't going to discontinue Seraph or abandon us.

I won't discontinue Seraph without giving notice in advance first.
I cannot keep Seraph up forever, so don't get the wrong idea.
This just means Seraph will not disappear suddenly with no warning.
I would hate to disappoint anybody with those kinds of expectations!
Expect a thread soon talking about how much longer Seraph will push onwards.

Nice!
And Autumn i would like to ask something could you send me a old version of Seraph with the RemoteSpy of Brandon?
Since "Time Machine" works i would like to test that out if that would work Tongue

[Image: 0K3jmM.png]

Exploits i own: Script-Ware / Seraph / Bleu

https://discord.gg/TAA5eYj My own discord! Join

Suggestions for Scripts? Jethrootje#0289
This post has been deleted.
(04-07-2018, 08:30 AM)CharWar Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 04:40 AM)Autumn Wrote: I won't discontinue Seraph without giving notice in advance first.
I cannot keep Seraph up forever, so don't get the wrong idea.
This just means Seraph will not disappear suddenly with no warning.
I would hate to disappoint anybody with those kinds of expectations!
Expect a thread soon talking about how much longer Seraph will push onwards.

Nice!
And Autumn i would like to ask something could you send me a old version of Seraph with the RemoteSpy of Brandon?
Since "Time Machine" works i would like to test that out if that would work Tongue

I just had like every version since 04/16/17 (MM/DD/YY) from the downloads i saved, i restored them but my dumbass restored them and replaced all the files in one same file because all of them had the same name. kms

i got 1.10.X and 1.12.X , let me know which one you want since they're still unstable (some of them because those updates back then weren't seraphs fullest potential as they did not support getrawmetatable back then)

[Image: bc069ffa1b2b958f0581bdafc390c84e.gif][Image: 5d33bfc0172d07d6a9cbcd288187015c.gif]
(04-07-2018, 10:28 AM)Teru Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 08:30 AM)CharWar Wrote: Nice!

I just had like every version since 04/16/17 (MM/DD/YY) from the downloads i saved, i restored them but my dumbass restored them and replaced all the files in one same file because all of them had the same name. kms

i got 1.10.X and 1.12.X , let me know which one you want since they're still unstable (some of them because those updates back then weren't seraphs fullest potential as they did not support getrawmetatable back then)
Nvm then i really need the GetRawMetatable so yea ._. Still thanks! Big Grin

[Image: 0K3jmM.png]

Exploits i own: Script-Ware / Seraph / Bleu

https://discord.gg/TAA5eYj My own discord! Join

Suggestions for Scripts? Jethrootje#0289
(03-31-2018, 12:13 PM)4chan Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 12:07 PM)Autumn Wrote: Seraph has been updated!

Happy Easter!

Here's the 1.15.10 changelog:

[/list]

To elaborate, some of the code I had before for automatically fetching offsets was failing every other update. I added an improvement and I'm going keep watching for the next little while to see if this version holds up better. I'm quite a bit more confident about this approach compared to my last one.

What this means for Seraph users isn't a lot, it just means that Seraph's automation code is improving, so updates might be a bit less tedious for me. When it comes to full self reliance, we're close, but there's still the pointer obfuscation hurdle I talked about in that one thread. I want to make sure everything else is working okay before I try anything with that. We're going slow and steady.

Nothing much changed, so there isn't much to talk about here just yet. That little fix just felt important enough to add a changelog entry for it. In case anybody is paying attention to those things. Tongue

Here is the download:

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "rocketr"

Enjoy! Tongue
thanks amazing release

My whitelist key is not working
I think the Time Machine got oof'ed.
The exploit is certainly outdated.
Hoping for a new update anytime soon.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-08-2018, 09:17 PM)Saltbae Wrote: I think the Time Machine got oof'ed.

the time machine got patched? am about to try it

[Image: bc069ffa1b2b958f0581bdafc390c84e.gif][Image: 5d33bfc0172d07d6a9cbcd288187015c.gif]
(04-09-2018, 11:15 PM)Teru Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 09:17 PM)Saltbae Wrote: I think the Time Machine got oof'ed.

the time machine got patched? am about to try it

It was patched, if you join a game with time machine it says "Security key mismatched" so you need to delete the ROBLOX folder in %appdata% and redownload ROBLOX.

Exploits I own: Seraph, Bleu
(04-10-2018, 12:23 AM)Jeffmite Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 11:15 PM)Teru Wrote: the time machine got patched? am about to try it

It was patched, if you join a game with time machine it says "Security key mismatched" so you need to delete the ROBLOX folder in %appdata% and redownload ROBLOX.

Roblox presented a new check that detects DLL injection.  Like Autumn said in a post here earlier. In my point of view no point in using Time machine since it gets detected