The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
[Outdated] Seraph v1.15.10 - Download + Changelog
AUTUMN IS LOYAL TO US SAME WAY WE ARE TO HER :V

exploits i own: Seraph
[Image: 7JzX4xq.gif]
(04-05-2018, 08:12 PM)Raikusan Wrote: Autumn said that she wasn't going to discontinue Seraph or abandon us.

Yes thats the plan as i dont think Seraph will be here in the futere due to her working with seraph for free and the fact that it takes quite some time to do things. My theory is shes working alone kinda hard to get everything in place within the time limit. I would prioritize other things with my time. Im not 100% sure of when this is going to happen but Autumn did mention something about it in one thread.
Big Grin 
apparently it was a huge roblox security update, don't be surprised if Seraph is patched for a long time. Good luck Autumn and thanks for continuing the updates. We really appreciate it Smile
it wasnt  a security update it was just a calling convention change like __stdcall or __fastcall __cdecl is rarely used lol
I crash everytime I inject.
Seraph is currently patched.

Exploits I own: Seraph ;-;
i'm starting to suspect that there's a Roblox staff lurking around these forums

think about it Roblox just suddenly decided to create such a big update

to be continued......

I like flash flash revolution, but I'm trash at it.
(04-06-2018, 11:40 PM)Raikusan Wrote: i'm starting to suspect that there's a Roblox staff lurking around these forums

think about it Roblox just suddenly decided to create such a big update

to be continued......

Roblox always makes big updates when there's lots of exploits. They also update every Wednesday so it's pretty obvious that exploits get patched.
(04-06-2018, 10:33 PM)Jeffmite Wrote: I crash everytime I inject.

Hey mate have you ever seen this movie. Hahahahahahahahah i almost literally peed in my pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfIOBLr1NDU
(04-05-2018, 08:12 PM)Raikusan Wrote: Autumn said that she wasn't going to discontinue Seraph or abandon us.

I won't discontinue Seraph without giving notice in advance first.
I cannot keep Seraph up forever, so don't get the wrong idea.
This just means Seraph will not disappear suddenly with no warning.
I would hate to disappoint anybody with those kinds of expectations!
Expect a thread soon talking about how much longer Seraph will push onwards.