[Outdated] Seraph v1.15.10 - Download + Changelog
(04-04-2018, 06:15 PM)Teru Wrote: Nooooooooo wasn't done getting eggs cri

(04-03-2018, 11:30 AM)Mad Wrote: Hello Roblox crash when i inject Seraph in Egg hunt 2018 game also in Egg Hunt 2018 after the game teleport you to another place(another world) and when you execute script roblox crash

seraph always does that, like ever since it first went on sale. You can only inject it once. if you server hop to another place obviously it's not going to work

XD
i like your siggy btw the quote you made Tongue

[Image: 0K3jmM.png]

Exploits i own: Script-Ware / Seraph / Bleu

https://discord.gg/TAA5eYj My own discord! Join

Suggestions for Scripts? Jethrootje#0289
R.I.P.ROBLOX recieved an update.

[Image: giphy.gif]
This post has been deleted.
(04-04-2018, 09:28 PM)Serpent_God Wrote: Can someone help me out. I was DMing a guy about a script, and he asked to use my key to get into seraph to make the loadstring work with Seraph. Ever since then, I get this authentication error in Seraph when I try to inject. Yesterday it was perfectly fine, and I registered the key at 6pm and it said success. Today, i tried to register it at 4:30 pm, and it said the Authentication problem again. Could this be him registering the key, or is it something else Im missing.
seraph is patched
(04-04-2018, 09:31 PM)minccino Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 09:28 PM)Serpent_God Wrote: Can someone help me out. I was DMing a guy about a script, and he asked to use my key to get into seraph to make the loadstring work with Seraph. Ever since then, I get this authentication error in Seraph when I try to inject. Yesterday it was perfectly fine, and I registered the key at 6pm and it said success. Today, i tried to register it at 4:30 pm, and it said the Authentication problem again. Could this be him registering the key, or is it something else Im missing.
seraph is patched

So registering Seraph while its patched causes that? Because I tried to register and it simply said "Registration failed"
(04-04-2018, 10:26 PM)Serpent_God Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 09:31 PM)minccino Wrote: seraph is patched

So registering Seraph while its patched causes that? Because I tried to register and it simply said "Registration failed"

You shared your key... and didn't got blacklisted?
(04-04-2018, 06:15 PM)Teru Wrote: Nooooooooo wasn't done getting eggs cri

(04-03-2018, 11:30 AM)Mad Wrote: Hello Roblox crash when i inject Seraph in Egg hunt 2018 game also in Egg Hunt 2018 after the game teleport you to another place(another world) and when you execute script roblox crash

seraph always does that, like ever since it first went on sale. You can only inject it once. if you server hop to another place obviously it's not going to work

Thank You
There's a new security in roblox, i think Autumn will update seraph.
Or it will get discontinued.
I don't know what's gonna happens.
But we can use time machine for unpatch.
If Seraph gets Discontinued I'm gonna be sad
Autumn said that she wasn't going to discontinue Seraph or abandon us.

I like flash flash revolution, but I'm trash at it.