(EMERGENCY)
(03-16-2018, 02:23 AM)TableFlipGod Wrote: my name is aiden irl xD its important to both of us

Hey Aiden no need to be rude to other people by going with.I really do not need you right now you fucking peasant he didnt need you eather and he was not disrespecting you quite the way around he was helping you buy telling other members they should go and read your threads and that you should be a mod cause you where good at making threads with useful information. But you where rude. My sugestion is dont threat people online do you understand you are behind a pc and a normal human just like me. But you never know whos at the other end irl. And you BAPHELAMUS please mate dont pour gasoline on fire or you might end up burning your self since you dont know anything about your statement just a friendly advice. You go your way and he goes his own way. Dont think Autumn is up for reading alot when shes trying to work with Seraph might end with here retiring earlier than you think. You guys take care
(03-16-2018, 09:03 PM)ivaiva1 Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 02:23 AM)TableFlipGod Wrote: my name is aiden irl xD its important to both of us

Hey Aiden no need to be rude to other people by going with.I really do not need you right now you fucking peasant he didnt need you eather and he was not disrespecting you quite the way around he was helping you buy telling other members they should go and read your threads and that you should be a mod cause you where good at making threads with useful information. But you where rude. My sugestion is dont threat people online do you understand you are behind a pc and a normal human just like me. But you never know whos at the other end irl. And you BAPHELAMUS please mate dont pour gasoline on fire or you might end up burning your self since you dont know anything about your statement just a friendly advice. You go your way and he goes his own way. Dont think Autumn is up for reading alot when shes trying to work with Seraph might end with here retiring earlier than you think. You guys take care

oof im not the real aiden