(EMERGENCY)
MY DISCORD HAS BEEN TERMINATED.ย 
http://prntscr.com/iqrk4a

WILL UPDATE THREAD WHEN I GET MORE DETAILS.
PLEASE DO NOT TRUST MY DISCORD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ON THIS THREAD.

๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐’†๐“ท

Same kfnsfbhehffbdbdkdbcnxnxnxbxncc
"EMERGENCY" Lmao, get a fucking grip
(03-13-2018, 08:17 PM)Baphelamus Wrote: "EMERGENCY" Lmao, get a fucking grip

Well if people got into my account lots of users have told me personal stories and some confidential Seraph information.

I really do not need you right now you fucking peasant.

๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐’†๐“ท

(03-13-2018, 08:27 PM)Aiden Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 08:17 PM)Baphelamus Wrote: "EMERGENCY" Lmao, get a fucking grip

Well if people got into my account lots of users have told me personal stories and some confidential Seraph information.

Hahahahaha, I have not once been called a peasant online. That's a new one. None of that is an "EMERGENCY", you mean yourย e-girlfriend? Fucking loser. I doubt there's anything confidential about a lego game exploit lmao.
(03-13-2018, 08:33 PM)Baphelamus Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 08:27 PM)Aiden Wrote: Well if people got into my account lots of users have told me personal stories and some confidential Seraph information.

Hahahahaha, I have not once been called a peasant online. That's a new one. None of that is an "EMERGENCY", you mean yourย e-girlfriend? Fucking loser. I doubt there's anything confidential about a lego game exploit lmao.

Keys, payment details, and other users personal info. You can fuck off bud. Stop thinking you are cool because I could ruin you in seconds.

๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐’†๐“ท

I
(03-13-2018, 09:44 PM)Aiden Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 08:33 PM)Baphelamus Wrote: Hahahahaha, I have not once been called a peasant online. That's a new one. None of that is an "EMERGENCY", you mean yourย e-girlfriend? Fucking loser. I doubt there's anything confidential about a lego game exploit lmao.

Keys, payment details, and other users personal info. You can fuck off bud. Stop thinking you are cool because I could ruin you in seconds.

He can honestly
(03-13-2018, 11:38 PM)TableFlipGod Wrote: I
(03-13-2018, 09:44 PM)Aiden Wrote: Keys, payment details, and other users personal info. You can fuck off bud. Stop thinking you are cool because I could ruin you in seconds.

He can honestly

Try it buddy, anything you do will result in a 10x worse response. Try me Smile
Let's not have personal threats on this forum please. I don't know if you two have bad history w/ each other or something, but this kind of hostility is weird and uncalled for. This thread is pretty important to Aiden and the people he was helping so I'd rather not lock it.
my name is aiden irl xD its important to both of us