ROBLOX PATCH
ROBLOX JUST PATCH AN OUR AGO, T_T THIS IS SAD SERAPH CAN YOU MAKE UPDATE ATLEAST 1-2 DAYS ONLY... I CANT USE AND ENJOY SERAPH..
Just have a sip of water, and sit back. Maybe go to sleep, I don't know. Just have patience young one, shit gets done eventually. Autumn is working on some stuff that'll do something that does an update or something, but you won't have to wait as long little man, that's what I'm trying to say.

[Image: rCx60Ed.png]
(03-13-2018, 10:27 AM)Ariadne Wrote: Just have a sip of water, and sit back. Maybe go to sleep, I don't know. Just have patience young one, shit gets done eventually. Autumn is working on some stuff that'll do something that does an update or something, but you won't have to wait as long little man, that's what I'm trying to say.

OK I BELIEVE IN AUTUMN.. LOVE YOU GUYS
(03-13-2018, 10:27 AM)Ariadne Wrote: Just have a sip of water, and sit back. Maybe go to sleep, I don't know. Just have patience young one, shit gets done eventually. Autumn is working on some stuff that'll do something that does an update or something, but you won't have to wait as long little man, that's what I'm trying to say.

I don't understand why kids like you talk down to people for no reason, to be fair you're probably an edgey kid though by the looks of your profile so I don't expect much lmao.
Don't feed the troll man, he's just trying to show his superiority because he assumes that his age is above everyone else's.
(03-13-2018, 10:13 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: ROBLOX JUST PATCH AN OUR AGO, T_T THIS IS SAD SERAPH CAN YOU MAKE UPDATE ATLEAST 1-2 DAYS ONLY... I CANT USE AND ENJOY SERAPH..

Typical shit poster CALM UR ASS DOWN wait for autumn to make an update impatient piece of shit.
We know that roblox patched seraph.
(03-13-2018, 10:13 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: ROBLOX JUST PATCH AN OUR AGO, T_T THIS IS SAD SERAPH CAN YOU MAKE UPDATE ATLEAST 1-2 DAYS ONLY... I CANT USE AND ENJOY SERAPH..

just open roblox studio and run scripts via runscript or command bar
(03-13-2018, 11:44 PM)TableFlipGod Wrote:

Typical shit poster CALM UR ASS DOWN wait for autumn to make an update impatient piece of shit.
We know that roblox patched seraph.

hey assh0le mother fucker you think im not waiting for seraph, i thing this is to long for waiting you peace of crap!

ok sir, but don't you think its to long for waiting???? how autumn can finish what he's doing..