How To buy Seraph
Heart 
Hey, i'd like to buy seraph and i want to know how i can contact the seller and if there is a discord so i can join.
(03-11-2018, 08:30 PM)OfficialReaper Wrote: Hey, i'd like to buy seraph and i want to know how i can contact the seller and if there is a discord so i can join.

Seraph is off sale anyone telling you where do to get seraph ARE SCAMS seraph is officially off sale until further notice from Autumn
(03-11-2018, 08:30 PM)OfficialReaper Wrote: Hey, i'd like to buy seraph and i want to know how i can contact the seller and if there is a discord so i can join.

Seraph of my knowlage isn't going to be onsale again, it's a rare exploit now. There is no discord Autumn is taking it chill now

Hey dude, I'm sorry to inform you that Seraph is currently off-sale, and there's a 99% chance that it will never be on-sale ever again.

WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS GET STUCK IN THESE FUCKING CONVERSATIONS WITH 6 YEAR OLDS?!

[Image: wtfisthisshit.PNG]
Also lets fuck up ROBLOX!