[Outdated] Seraph v1.15.7 - Download + Changelog
Big Grin 
(03-11-2018, 09:18 AM)Autumn Wrote: Seraph has been updated!

Here's an update. I had some trouble with something that ultimately turned out to be simple, but not much else happened. I'm still just trying to find the right balance with the automatic offset correction, since that's screwing up every once in a while. Thanks extra to those of you who have been patient. Tongue

Here's the 1.15.7 changelog:

Quote:Changelog:
  • Updated Seraph to work with the latest ROBLOX version

The manual obfuscation idea from last time is still under heavy consideration, and I'll probably write something up for it if Seraph's offset detection doesn't need any tweaks next time.

For now, here is the download:

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "rocketr"

Enjoy! Tongue

thanks! amazing update, you're the best! Smile
(03-11-2018, 02:56 PM)Player Wrote: Just saying autumn there's been a lot of hate from seraph buyers including me and I got a whole list of people who have gave up with seraph and brought synapse.
such as me but they are to scared to speak out in case they get banned from the forum and wont get future updates in case something good does happen.

I just want to get this of my head please allow me to have my own thoughts shared.

Seraph is $35
Seraph lags when DEX Is executed and while using DEX
Seraph cannot execute other remote spy GUI's u can only use that 1 script autumn made which works very poorly especially on games it floods the remotespy out.
No Decom
Crashes when 3 - 5 big scripts are executed
No Support anymore.

Synapse is $20
Has a decom
Works great with DEX And with remotespy GUI's
Rarely crashes
3DS Made a whole jailbreak GUI For synapse Buyers
Updated nearly daily even when roblox has not updated just to pack more features in
Okay Support

I know one person cannot do this all by themselves so please hire some more programmers like yourself to get seraph back up to its price cause right now seraph is a meme.
1 Year veteran of seraph was happy for first 5 months last 7 have been terrible.

I'm gonna say some stuff right now just as a myself, straight from my heart, and not under the context of a business. I hope you're okay with that. This is for everybody, not just you, but you prompted me to say some of it.

First of course I hate to see problems. I would like Seraph to work as well as people want it to. I try my best to be Seraph's support, but it obviously doesn't always work out with this amount of people using it. Seraph at least shouldn't be lagging or crashing, so maybe there are some fixable problems that you can report along w/ your setup. But other than that, there are just some things that I just can't work on anymore, and I'll tell you why.

There's a very big difference between Synapse and Seraph, especially currently. Synapse is a business, a very successful one too. I've done similar stuff with Seraph before, but it's not really on the same wavelength. I've had conversations with 3dsboy08 about this before in Rain. Synapse development is driven by money and growth, and that's okay in its own right. But Seraph has always just been something that I made and maintained out of personal passion and interest. You could say Seraph is a $35 program, but I haven't sold a single copy for somewhere around 3 months now, and I don't plan to sell anymore copies. So Seraph isn't actually a $35 program, it's off the market, and bringing it up to its price point (so to speak) isn't as much a part of the equation as it would be if I was trying to grow sales.

Of course if you want to formally judge Seraph as a product and compare it to other products, strictly based on the facts that you listed, Synapse is offering more for less money. Whether that's what's important to you isn't as exact, and I think a lot of people here have clashing views on that. Some people just want to buy into exploits for their communities for example. It depends on who you ask here. But really there's no right answer.

There's nothing I can do for your feelings in particular, but I hope I can give you some perspective with this rant, since I've been meaning to say a few of things things for a while.

And BTW, you will never get in trouble for making a post like this. As long as you're not going around causing fights or spamming the forums. That's the reason threads have been getting locked etc., it's not for criticism against Seraph. There will be no censorship here.
(03-11-2018, 06:34 PM)Autumn Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 02:56 PM)Player Wrote: Just saying autumn there's been a lot of hate from seraph buyers including me and I got a whole list of people who have gave up with seraph and brought synapse.
such as me but they are to scared to speak out in case they get banned from the forum and wont get future updates in case something good does happen.

I just want to get this of my head please allow me to have my own thoughts shared.

Seraph is $35
Seraph cannot execute other remote spy GUI's u can only use that 1 script autumn made which works very poorly especially on games it floods the remotespy out.
No Decom
No Support anymore.

Synapse is $20
Has a decom
Rarely crashes
Updated nearly daily even when roblox has not updated just to pack more features in
Okay Support

I know one person cannot do this all by themselves so please hire some more programmers like yourself to get seraph back up to its price cause right now seraph is a meme.
1 Year veteran of seraph was happy for first 5 months last 7 have been terrible.

I'm gonna say some stuff right now just as a myself, straight from my heart, and not under the context of a business. I hope you're okay with that. This is for everybody, not just you, but you prompted me to say some of it.

First of course I hate to see problems. I would like Seraph to work as well as people want it to. I try my best to be Seraph's support, but it obviously doesn't always work out with this amount of people using it. Seraph at least shouldn't be lagging or crashing, so maybe there are some fixable problems that you can report along w/ your setup. But other than that, there are just some things that I just can't work on anymore, and I'll tell you why.

There's a very big difference between Synapse and Seraph, especially currently. Synapse is a business, a very successful one too. I've done similar stuff with Seraph before, but it's not really on the same wavelength. I've had conversations with 3dsboy08 about this before in Rain. Synapse development is driven by money and growth, and that's okay in its own right. But Seraph has always just been something that I made and maintained out of personal passion and interest. You could say Seraph is a $35 program, but I haven't sold a single copy for somewhere around 3 months now, and I don't plan to sell any more copies. So Seraph isn't actually a $35 program, it's off the market, and bringing it up to its price point (so to speak) isn't as much a part of the equation as it would be if I was trying to grow sales.

Of course if you want to formally judge Seraph as a product and compare it to other products, strictly based on the facts that you listed, Synapse is offering more for less money. Whether that's what's important to you isn't as exact, and I think a lot of people here have clashing views on that. Some people just want to buy into exploits for their communities for example. It depends on who you ask here. But really there's no right answer.

There's nothing I can do for your feelings in particular, but I hope I can give you some perspective with this rant since I've been meaning to say a few of things for a while.

And BTW, you will never get in trouble for making a post like this. As long as you're not going around causing fights or spamming the forums. That's the reason threads have been getting locked etc., it's not for criticism against Seraph. There will be no censorship here.

Seraph and Synapse is not a competition for the best exploit. Its a good exploit both of them Smile Are good friends Autumn and 3ds are good people and take there time on there life to make this exploit for us!

Exploits I own: Seraph ;-;
(03-11-2018, 03:18 PM)ivaiva1 Wrote:

Seraph is $35
No Decom
No Support anymore.

Synapse is $20
Has a decom
Rarely crashes
Okay Support

Shit cant argue with that. Verifiability Obsolete.

You must have a really bad pc when i execute a very large script i have about half a sec of lag and then it works normally. second you should really count the number of people included third even though there is more people with shitnapse. Seraph offers much much much better customer service then you will get, even though many of us take it for granted. Dont you think you should be telling Autumn how she could improve Seraph other then comparing very different situations and also who is 'seraph buyers' many of them are prob very impatient and are not thankful that payment was one time charge and not something stupid like 100 usd per day.
Can i buy seraph, i am really interested and i want to know how to buy :/
is anyone else crashing after getting the message Preparing Lua environment?
This post has been deleted.
Seraph isnt injecting for me Help me please reply
its patched u dont need to keep saying it crashed

Seraph is $35
No Decom
No Support anymore.

Synapse is $20
Has a decom
Rarely crashes
Okay Support

I'd have to say something that people don't get. Seraph is not a proto conversion exploit. It's supposed to touch ROBLOX's enviorment as less as possible. It runs and functions on itsself (that's why there's Instance Caching and garbage collecting problems). Making Seraph not crash or lag at all would be the same as recreating it and making it run scripts by proto conversion. Both methods have their own pros and cons (for example Seraph uses C functions to run scripts and Synapse uses LUA functions which was shown to be vulnerable to the infamous Anti-Exploit script that used xpcall). And FYI, Seraph can run R2S with just a quick modification (even tho you won't be to able to see the script calling __namecall). Also making a decompiler would be better off to just make Seraph a proto conversion exploit. I hope this cleared up some misunderstandings. Autumn is a great developer and I hope she continues doing what she does and staying motivated. 😋