[Outdated] Seraph v1.15.7 - Download + Changelog
Seraph has been updated!

Here's an update. I had some trouble with something that ultimately turned out to be simple, but not much else happened. I'm still just trying to find the right balance with the automatic offset correction, since that's screwing up every once in a while. Thanks extra to those of you who have been patient. Tongue

Here's the 1.15.7 changelog:

Quote:Changelog:
  • Updated Seraph to work with the latest ROBLOX version

The manual obfuscation idea from last time is still under heavy consideration, and I'll probably write something up for it if Seraph's offset detection doesn't need any tweaks next time.

For now, here is the download:

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "rocketr"

Enjoy! Tongue
Woohoo!! Haha, Don't need Synapse
(03-11-2018, 09:24 AM)1cr Wrote: Woohoo!! Haha, Don't need Synapse

You're right! Synapse is great though, and 3ds is a good friend. I've seen people treating Seraph and Synapse as competitors, but truthfully they aren't. If you have enough money it wouldn't hurt to have both. Tongue
Yet, another brilliant update! Thanks Autumn.
Thannk you Autumn. I have a problem with Seraph i have added you on discord i just need you to accept so i can tell you the problem my name is safetyftw
thx autummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
Just saying autumn there's been a lot of hate from seraph buyers including me and I got a whole list of people who have gave up with seraph and brought synapse.
such as me but they are to scared to speak out in case they get banned from the forum and wont get future updates in case something good does happen.

I just want to get this of my head please allow me to have my own thoughts shared.

Seraph is $35
Seraph lags when DEX Is executed and while using DEX
Seraph cannot execute other remote spy GUI's u can only use that 1 script autumn made which works very poorly especially on games it floods the remotespy out.
No Decom
Crashes when 3 - 5 big scripts are executed
No Support anymore.

Synapse is $20
Has a decom
Works great with DEX And with remotespy GUI's
Rarely crashes
3DS Made a whole jailbreak GUI For synapse Buyers
Updated nearly daily even when roblox has not updated just to pack more features in
Okay Support

I know one person cannot do this all by themselves so please hire some more programmers like yourself to get seraph back up to its price cause right now seraph is a meme.
1 Year veteran of seraph was happy for first 5 months last 7 have been terrible.
(03-11-2018, 02:56 PM)Player Wrote: Just saying autumn there's been a lot of hate from seraph buyers including me and I got a whole list of people who have gave up with seraph and brought synapse.
such as me but they are to scared to speak out in case they get banned from the forum and wont get future updates in case something good does happen.

I just want to get this of my head please allow me to have my own thoughts shared.

Seraph is $35
Seraph lags when DEX Is executed and while using DEX
Seraph cannot execute other remote spy GUI's u can only use that 1 script autumn made which works very poorly especially on games it floods the remotespy out.
No Decom
Crashes when 3 - 5 big scripts are executed
No Support anymore.

Synapse is $20
Has a decom
Works great with DEX And with remotespy GUI's
Rarely crashes
3DS Made a whole jailbreak GUI For synapse Buyers
Updated nearly daily even when roblox has not updated just to pack more features in
Okay Support

I know one person cannot do this all by themselves so please hire some more programmers like yourself to get seraph back up to its price cause right now seraph is a meme.
1 Year veteran of seraph was happy for first 5 months last 7 have been terrible.

Shit cant argue with that. Verifiability Obsolete.
Autumn, please respond to the message I sent you
yet another fine update, time to do what i usually do :^)