DON'T WARNING ME JUST PLEASE MAKE FAST UPDATE
NOW I HAVE WARNING??
 ALL I WANT IS FAST UPDATES IF YOU DO THAT WE HAVE NO PROBLEM SIR
I'M A HUGE FAN OF SERAPH THAT'S WHY I'M LIKE THIS
 I WAS EXPECTING YOUR HIGH STANDARD IN YOUR CLIENT
PLEASE MAKE FAST UPDATE... LOVE YOU GUYS.
HOPE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND I HAVE WORK SO I DON'T USE SERAPH THAT LONG BECAUSE OF LATE UPDATE
I JUST WANT TO ENJOY USING IT AND PLAYING.. HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION.
(03-11-2018, 03:01 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: NOW I HAVE WARNING??
HOPE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND I HAVE WORK SO I DON'T USE SERAPH THAT LONG BECAUSE OF LATE UPDATE
I JUST WANT TO ENJOY USING IT AND PLAYING.. HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION.

Autumn needs to work. She's working on Seraph as we speak. So don't be that person.

Exploits I own: Seraph ;-;
Trying to be Loyal to Seraph.. but I might betray and get Synapse
(03-11-2018, 04:30 AM)RoExploits Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 03:01 AM)khimo1515 Wrote: NOW I HAVE WARNING??

Autumn needs to work. She's working on Seraph as we speak. So don't be that person.

Like i really hate to say this, but i'm about to be that guy. These updates are becoming more and more and more later, and then we end up getting a day or 2 of using seraph then its patched again. I was alright the last couple of updates, but this is absurd.
(03-11-2018, 06:43 AM)iixballer123 Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 04:30 AM)RoExploits Wrote: Autumn needs to work. She's working on Seraph as we speak. So don't be that person.

Like i really hate to say this, but i'm about to be that guy. These updates are becoming more and more and more later, and then we end up getting a day or 2 of using seraph then its patched again. I was alright the last couple of updates, but this is absurd.

preach

I'm a mega faggot
(03-11-2018, 08:30 AM)Tune Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 06:43 AM)iixballer123 Wrote: Like i really hate to say this (Dont Say it) , but i'm about to be that guy (Dont be that guy). These updates are becoming more and more and more later (Deal with it), and then we end up getting a day or 2 of using seraph (Like the rest of uss) then its patched again(Complain to Roblox and other Inc see what they have to say bout Exploit). I was alright the last couple of updates( Perhaps you where Theory's the same) , but this is absurd.(Perhaps it is but then again perhaps it is)

preach.
Well, the bottom line, what I'm trying to tell you tonight,
is that evil...eeeevil... is necessary.
Evil is necessary, thereby, if it's necessary, evil...
Evil...must be good.
Evil is good
That's what I think. Evil must be good, must be good.
Let me hear y'all say it. Evil is good.

Brother TUNE was on Bushwick Avenue last night with a two-dollar whore.
Tune I didn't know she was no whore! You lyin' dog,
you said you was at your mother's. Now, that's evil.
When you tell your wife, "I'm going to see Mama
then you go get you a two-dollar ho, that's evil.
But Brother Brown had a good time with that two-dollar ho.
You can push a two-dollar ho and she don't have no limits!
I wouldn't have warned you, that was the decision of one of the moderators here.
However I understand why it happened. These threads don't help anything, they are largely non productive and they only encourage negativity.
I'm going to start locking and deleting threads like this when they come up. Please keep this in mind. Seraph updates come out when they can.