My thoughts on he new possible update to Serapah.
This new possible update that Autumn brung up in seraphs previous update she might add in a way for us to get the right combination. so technically arent we basically safe cracking are way into roblox for our exploit to work? I know some people will bitch and groan because of the work. But me personally it seems pretty interesting, cool and unique. So if this came to be a update I would support it.

I make bypassed audios hit my discord server up at ---- > snip til i get a new one < ----
(03-09-2018, 01:44 AM)4chan Wrote: This new possible update that Autumn brung up in seraphs previous update she might add in a way for us to get the right combination. so technically arent we basically safe cracking are way into roblox for our exploit to work? I know some people will bitch and groan because of the work. But me personally it seems pretty interesting, cool and unique. So if this came to be a update I would support it.

no nobody would do the work
3ds said he would solve the encryption each update
if not there's a few reverse engineers on here who could find it out
plus people can easily find it out by trial and error, autumn said its only a dozen or so combinations