new computer
im planning to get a new computer soon is there any way to get seraph on the new one? i still got my seraph key thing do i just put it in the registration if not please help

This post has been deleted.
(03-09-2018, 12:16 AM)TableFlipGod Wrote: your so dumb did u not read

He clearly didn't see it, why are you being a prick? Stfu.
(03-09-2018, 03:18 AM)ivaiva1 Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 12:27 AM)Baphelamus Wrote: He clearly didn't see it, why are you being a prick? Stfu.

TableFlipGod  You are right. Not to be rude or anything  now this is what i think happened just a theory =) He got in here didnt bother to read prob to lazy started a thread hoping all would be  given to him without any effort nore did he bother to search easyer to ask when its all there right in front of your eyes, But hey  Baphelamus heres my contact lenses perhaps you two can share them since awious you two are blind. All these new members have a long way to walk if they are to learn something. And thus we have a new shity post like hundereds back in our suitcase

Did I say  didn't see the post? You dopey prick lmao, he asked a question and got a shitty reply. What's with that? Aren't you supposed to make new members feel welcome? Toxic 12 year olds..
All you have to do is register (in the registration.exe file) using your whitelist key Tongue
When I bought Seraph this was an option, but last I checked it wasn't allowed.