[Outdated] Seraph v1.15.6 - Download + Changelog
(03-09-2018, 01:23 PM)kirk895 Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 12:09 PM)CharWar Wrote: "Other Exploits have updated"
Okay so.. Autumn is a busy person, he has been busy with Seraph for a while.. If you keep asking those questions (They are annoying) She maybe will discontinue because all the annoying questions (idk but it could happen?) and you say Other Exploits have updated BUT ONLY SYNAPSE HAS BEEN UPDATED YET! ._. just give Autumn some time to update.. if you gonna complain about stuff you should make a executor yourself good luck

Autumn is a girl, protosmasher updated, so yeah everything in this was inaccurate except the fact we should just wait on Autumn lol. On a serious note though, she works hard on seraph and has been for a while now. Why people feel the need to bug her about updates baffles me.

Makes us two. But the worst part is alot of people here are so damn impulsive and making threads etc etc for nothing insted of klicking and trying to search for the answers that are right in front.
(03-09-2018, 01:23 PM)kirk895 Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 12:09 PM)CharWar Wrote: "Other Exploits have updated"
Okay so.. Autumn is a busy person, he has been busy with Seraph for a while.. If you keep asking those questions (They are annoying) She maybe will discontinue because all the annoying questions (idk but it could happen?) and you say Other Exploits have updated BUT ONLY SYNAPSE HAS BEEN UPDATED YET! ._. just give Autumn some time to update.. if you gonna complain about stuff you should make a executor yourself good luck

Autumn is a girl, protosmasher updated, so yeah everything in this was inaccurate except the fact we should just wait on Autumn lol. On a serious note though, she works hard on seraph and has been for a while now. Why people feel the need to bug her about updates baffles me.

i know shes a girl ._. did i say he somewhere? xd

[Image: 0K3jmM.png]

Exploits i own: Script-Ware / Seraph / Bleu

https://discord.gg/TAA5eYj My own discord! Join

Suggestions for Scripts? Jethrootje#0289
I bought synapse but I will still use seraph when I need some nostalgia

[Image: 9Wecwr.gif]
(03-09-2018, 04:08 PM)Cheese Wrote: I bought synapse but I will still use seraph when I need some nostalgia

You couldn't have made a better choice.
I'm plannin' to buy Synapse once they're doing PP sales again.

I'm a mega faggot
(03-09-2018, 07:50 PM)Tune Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 04:08 PM)Cheese Wrote: I bought synapse but I will still use seraph when I need some nostalgia

You couldn't have made a better choice.
I'm plannin' to buy Synapse once they're doing PP sales again.

I bought a 25 dollar amazon card from Amazon (ik I lose more money) and now I am waiting for them to accept my whitelist, it's currently being processed by louka

Was it released? it says it was based on the title I think, but I can't find Autumn's post. Correct me if I'm wrong.
(03-09-2018, 03:11 PM)CharWar Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 01:23 PM)kirk895 Wrote: Autumn is a girl, protosmasher updated, so yeah everything in this was inaccurate except the fact we should just wait on Autumn lol. On a serious note though, she works hard on seraph and has been for a while now. Why people feel the need to bug her about updates baffles me.

i know shes a girl ._. did i say he somewhere? xd
https://gyazo.com/4de79144bf42ce438d25ec0216db9256 yeah lol Tongue

Exploits I Own : Seraph and Cerberus Tongue
[09:09:54] - Seraph UI loaded
[09:09:54] - Type ".cmds" for a list of commands
[09:10:39] - Established connection to the ROBLOX player
[09:10:39] - Contacting server, please wait...
[09:10:39] - Authentication successful!
[09:10:39] - Fetching offsets...
[09:10:39] - !!! Seraph failed to obtain correct offsets
[09:11:58] -
[09:11:58] - Disconnected from the ROBLOX player

have problem doesn't working someone patched or change? what i do i don't understand