[Outdated] Seraph v1.15.6 - Download + Changelog
Cheers! Thanks your always onto it Smile

Exploits I own: Synapse, Seraph and Protosmasher.

DM ME FOR SUPPORT! Smile
Thanks for the update, it worked very good. I enjoyed it for 2 days after roblox updated again :/

Next update please Big Grin
When will the update be released?
yeah when (20 characters Sad)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(03-08-2018, 08:44 PM)Baphelamus Wrote: When will the update be released?

When she feels for it. Dont know why im getting a bad feeling regarding you just made one account in order to post shit.
(03-09-2018, 04:50 AM)ivaiva1 Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 08:44 PM)Baphelamus Wrote: When will the update be released?

When she feels for it. Dont know why im getting a bad feeling regarding you just made one account in order to post shit.

I'm asking a question as a customer, is that a problem? Other exploits have updated. I had another account on here but it seems to have disappeared.
(03-09-2018, 09:59 AM)Baphelamus Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 04:50 AM)ivaiva1 Wrote: When she feels for it. Dont know why im getting a bad feeling regarding you just made one account in order to post shit.

I'm asking a question as a customer, is that a problem? Other exploits have updated. I had another account on here but it seems to have disappeared.

Yea sure i have another five accounts here. Other exploits have updated........................................Dude stop embarrassing yourself
For everyone asking: The update will likely come on Saturday or Sunday, as always. 

Do enjoy those 2-3 days of exploit (Unless RBLX decides to patch on Thursday morning like last time.)

I'm a mega faggot
(03-09-2018, 09:59 AM)Baphelamus Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 04:50 AM)ivaiva1 Wrote: When she feels for it. Dont know why im getting a bad feeling regarding you just made one account in order to post shit.

"Other Exploits have updated"
Okay so.. Autumn is a busy person, She has been busy with Seraph for a while.. If you keep asking those questions (They are annoying) She maybe will discontinue because all the annoying questions (idk but it could happen?) and you say Other Exploits have updated BUT ONLY SYNAPSE HAS BEEN UPDATED YET! ._. just give Autumn some time to update.. if you gonna complain about stuff you should make a executor yourself good luck

[Image: 0K3jmM.png]

Exploits i own: Script-Ware / Seraph / Bleu

https://discord.gg/TAA5eYj My own discord! Join

Suggestions for Scripts? Jethrootje#0289
(03-09-2018, 12:09 PM)CharWar Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 09:59 AM)Baphelamus Wrote: I'm asking a question as a customer, is that a problem? Other exploits have updated. I had another account on here but it seems to have disappeared.

"Other Exploits have updated"
Okay so.. Autumn is a busy person, he has been busy with Seraph for a while.. If you keep asking those questions (They are annoying) She maybe will discontinue because all the annoying questions (idk but it could happen?) and you say Other Exploits have updated BUT ONLY SYNAPSE HAS BEEN UPDATED YET! ._. just give Autumn some time to update.. if you gonna complain about stuff you should make a executor yourself good luck

Autumn is a girl, protosmasher updated, so yeah everything in this was inaccurate except the fact we should just wait on Autumn lol. On a serious note though, she works hard on seraph and has been for a while now. Why people feel the need to bug her about updates baffles me.