[Outdated] Seraph v1.15.6 - Download + Changelog
Yo Autumn, could you try (if possible) adding GetNilInstance.
There are a few scripts lately that have it which I can't use since Seraph doesn't support it.
Would be cool if it could be included in the next update

I'm a mega faggot
Can seraph do luac also or is it only lua?
(03-06-2018, 03:48 PM)Thegamingpro2 Wrote: Can seraph do luac also or is it only lua?
RBLX Lua ATM.
Seraph keeps crashing plz help me
(03-06-2018, 07:40 PM)Pritesh_56 Wrote: Seraph keeps crashing plz help me
seraph is patched im pretty sure
O
(03-06-2018, 08:07 AM)Autumn Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 04:44 PM)CharWar Wrote: Oh Hello Autumn.. i got a thingy..

I see you fixed RemoteSpy that it works correctly rn but.. its laggy af if you use it ._. my PC is laggin when i use it :/ could you try to fix that please?

- Edit:
i found another one.. just the problem is it doesnt have a Ignore List and i tried to add it myself.. but i failed ;(
Could you help me?
https://pastebin.com/bGPX9WAz

nvm every RemoteSpy is lagging.. everything with getrawmetatable lags ._.

I've never seen the script you are using. Seraph has a default RemoteSpy script included in the scripts folder. Use that instead Tongue
I know.. but that script lags for me too every remotespy is lagging me.. idk why with other exploits it didnt.. sadly ScriptWare discontinued

[Image: 0K3jmM.png]

Exploits i own: Script-Ware / Seraph / Bleu

https://discord.gg/TAA5eYj My own discord! Join

Suggestions for Scripts? Jethrootje#0289
(03-07-2018, 11:58 AM)CharWar Wrote: O
(03-06-2018, 08:07 AM)Autumn Wrote: I've never seen the script you are using. Seraph has a default RemoteSpy script included in the scripts folder. Use that instead Tongue
I know.. but that script lags for me too every remotespy is lagging me.. idk why with other exploits it didnt.. sadly ScriptWare discontinued

ya ik they discontinued it now its xeradius ;c and i see u on do not distubrb.

Exploits I Own : Bleu, Script-Ware(Discontinued), Tervylla, Ares, Asshurt, Seraph, Veil(Blacklisted), Synapse, Rc7, Timber

Exploits I Want : Hexus, Protosmasher

I Am A Noob Ok.
IT'S PATCHED Sad
back to hacking gmod with CH.
also, the remote spy script is really laggy.
the downside is you can't blacklist certain things from popping up
(well, i can't)

[Image: bc069ffa1b2b958f0581bdafc390c84e.gif][Image: 5d33bfc0172d07d6a9cbcd288187015c.gif]
(03-07-2018, 12:14 PM)UnLondon Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 11:58 AM)CharWar Wrote: OI know.. but that script lags for me too every remotespy is lagging me.. idk why with other exploits it didnt.. sadly ScriptWare discontinued

ya ik they discontinued it now its xeradius ;c and i see u on do not distubrb.

Xeradius wont be a roblox exploit tho ._. Sad cri  and yes i am why does that care ._. dont wanna get the sound like "BING YOU GOT MESSAGED" every minute ._.

[Image: 0K3jmM.png]

Exploits i own: Script-Ware / Seraph / Bleu

https://discord.gg/TAA5eYj My own discord! Join

Suggestions for Scripts? Jethrootje#0289