[Outdated] Seraph v1.15.6 - Download + Changelog
Seraph has been updated!

Finally an update for you guys. More things than normal needed changing and I didn't sit down to work through them until now. Thanks for waiting. Tongue

Here's the 1.15.6 changelog:

Quote:Changelog:
  • Updated Seraph to work with the latest ROBLOX version
  • Fixed GetObjects
  • Fixed getrawmetatable

It should be noted that the problem with GetObjects was very weird, and solution is even weirder. So let me know if it's still broken for you.

On the topic of automation, I've come to the conclusion that the final step - ROBLOX's basic random pointer obfuscation - cannot be automated without problems. So within the next few updates, I'm probably going to try something special. I'm going to add the ability for users to manually adjust parameters for the pointer obfuscation.

This means, when ROBLOX updates, you will be able to enter a settings menu that changes the way Seraph handles pointer obfuscation (which consists of its 2 defining traits: the math operation used, and the operand that gets dereferenced), and find a combination that allows Seraph to continue working. There are only a dozen or so combinations, so it's likely this will be found quickly after each update and somebody will post the solution on the forum.

It's just an idea. Discuss it below! Tongue

For now, here is the download:

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "rocketr"

Enjoy! Tongue
Thank you. Love you Big Grin i am just happy u updated do not  care when u did
Sounds pretty good, thanks for the update.
(03-04-2018, 12:06 PM)Autumn Wrote: Seraph has been updated!

Finally an update for you guys. More things than normal needed changing and I didn't sit down to work through them until now. Thanks for waiting. Tongue

• Fixed GetObjects
  • Fixed getrawmetatable

It should be noted that the problem with GetObjects was very weird, and solution is even weirder. So let me know if it's still broken for you.

On the topic of automation, I've come to the conclusion that the final step - ROBLOX's basic random pointer obfuscation - cannot be automated without problems. So within the next few updates, I'm probably going to try something special. I'm going to add the ability for users to manually adjust parameters for the pointer obfuscation.

This means, when ROBLOX updates, you will be able to enter a settings menu that changes the way Seraph handles pointer obfuscation (which consists of its 2 defining traits: the math operation used, and the operand that gets dereferenced), and find a combination that allows Seraph to continue working. There are only a dozen or so combinations, so it's likely this will be found quickly after each update and somebody will post the solution on the forum.

Enjoy! Tongue

Second.LOL
(03-04-2018, 12:06 PM)Autumn Wrote: Seraph has been updated!

• Fixed GetObjects
  • Fixed getrawmetatable

Enjoy! Tongue

seraph thanks but still its late, pls make it fast action next time.. plsssssssss
I honestly think that the custom parameter adjustment feature for Seraph will be cool IMO. 😋
That idea sounds cool tbh.
Could I get a new key ? xd also vouch for update
I will solve the pointer obfuscation after each update, should be easy enough.

NOTE: My only discord is 3dsboy08#0001 (409584892037431308)! Anyone else with the same name is a impersonator!
hey is getnv still dead or is it already fixed by now