[QUESTION] Any better packet editing programs?
I currently use a program called "packeteditor", a super unstable program. I am just trying to change the incoming and outcoming packets to my liking, for a program. I like the features of packeteditor, as you can hook it to specific programs. After finding out how unstable the original program is, I proceeded to look for better programs. I found a program called advanced packeteditor (basically the same program, but less stable) I try to hook it to any program, and on the first packet it crashes that program or the packeteditor.

Any help would be appreciated!

I am good at scripting in roblox lua (not as good as the awesome, creator of this forum and and many, many members of Rain!!)
What program are you intercepting packets for? I would offer different solutions depending on what it is.
(09-12-2017, 06:29 PM)chrome Wrote: What program are you intercepting packets for? I would offer different solutions depending on what it is.
I am trying on roblox, put there are so many packets being sent nothing can keep up.

I am good at scripting in roblox lua (not as good as the awesome, creator of this forum and and many, many members of Rain!!)
(09-13-2017, 03:13 AM)Dalition Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 06:29 PM)chrome Wrote: What program are you intercepting packets for? I would offer different solutions depending on what it is.
I am trying on roblox, put there are so many packets being sent nothing can keep up.

Roblox uses RakNet, you could write your own fake server to parse packets in your own way.
Yup, what Chrome said.
ROBLOX are really trying lmfao

wanna master c++

wanna learn reverse engineering
wanna make my own roblox hacks (exploits nub)

ok thx for reading my signature ok bye now
(09-09-2017, 07:39 AM)Dalition Wrote: I currently use a program called "packeteditor", a super unstable program. I am just trying to change the incoming and outcoming packets to my liking, for a program. I like the features of packeteditor, as you can hook it to specific programs. After finding out how unstable the original program is, I proceeded to look for better programs. I found a program called advanced packeteditor (basically the same program, but less stable) I try to hook it to any program, and on the first packet it crashes that program or the packeteditor.

Packet editing?

The Edgiest of all the weebs

Exploits I own - Seraph
(10-25-2017, 01:05 AM)Kawaii Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 07:39 AM)Dalition Wrote: I currently use a program called "packeteditor", a super unstable program. I am just trying to change the incoming and outcoming packets to my liking, for a program. I like the features of packeteditor, as you can hook it to specific programs. After finding out how unstable the original program is, I proceeded to look for better programs. I found a program called advanced packeteditor (basically the same program, but less stable) I try to hook it to any program, and on the first packet it crashes that program or the packeteditor.

Packet editing?

Packets are like requests

wanna master c++

(10-25-2017, 04:32 PM)ehsaan555 Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 01:05 AM)Kawaii Wrote: Packet editing?

Packets are like requests

? wdym

The Edgiest of all the weebs

Exploits I own - Seraph
(10-25-2017, 09:07 PM)Kawaii Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 04:32 PM)ehsaan555 Wrote: Packets are like requests

? wdym

your pc sends requests to the internet all the time for updates, etc.
(unless wifi/airplane mode is on)
the requests contain information normally,
so it interprets it and catches it and its information

wanna master c++