The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
Warning about Seraph sales scams and unofficial Discord servers
Lately I've been receiving a rising number of reports of people getting scammed because they think they're buying Seraph, despite the fact that Seraph hasn't been for sale since its Discord server was shut down. I'd like to clear up a few things on this thread and hopefully prevent this unfortunate situation from happening more often.

The majority of these reports at the time of writing are coming from a Discord server called "Seraph UI's", but this can happen in any Seraph-related server where things are happening under the radar. This is one of the main reasons I have said in the past that I don't support unofficial Seraph servers. If you want to be safe, just don't join any. But if you insist on staying, please follow my advice.

Before you buy Seraph, check this forum. If there isn't a pinned thread with information about sales, you are likely being ripped off, and you shouldn't send your money.

This warning extends to people buying from previous Seraph resellers and merchants who have been supported by Seraph in the past. None of these past resellers (e.g. Hydro) are able to materialize keys out of thin air. If Seraph isn't for sale here, it won't be for sale anywhere else either. I haven't been in contact with these resellers for a while. Be cautious with your money and question anybody who is telling you to spend it.

That's all, thanks for reading. Tongue
thanks, i was in their server i never knew they scammed

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Plz  if it come back to sale plz make it selly and paypal i like to buy exploits on that way and it easy and fast..
I was a buyer of seraph is it possible i can switch my HWID to a different computer due to the one seraph is on recently not working? I believe i still have the PayPal transaction ID if that helps?
(02-18-2018, 06:13 AM)XIXII Wrote: I was a buyer of seraph is it possible i can switch my HWID to a different computer due to the one seraph is on recently not working? I believe i still have the PayPal transaction ID if that helps?

You can use the same Seraph key on another computer, but the computer that originally had the key will no longer have the key activated on it. There's a 24-hour delay when you switch keys. This was stated in one of the updates. I'm not sure if you didn't know or it "doesn't work", but the PayPal transaction ID will help a bit. Physical proof can help more and yadda yadda yadda. Hope this helped. I still don't get how people fall for an unofficial Seraph discord. Tongue

I like flash flash revolution, but I'm trash at it.