The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
Can I Re-Register My HWID?
I've had Seraph since it came out and I recently reset my computer to get some extra space, but my HWID is no longer registered and I was wondering if there was a way to get a new code again, I really want to use Seraph because I have not used it in awhile.
Hey
(02-12-2018, 09:34 PM)oRxece Wrote: I've had Seraph since it came out and I recently reset my computer to get some extra space, but my HWID is no longer registered and I was wondering if there was a way to get a new code again, I really want to use Seraph because I have not used it in awhile.

You can use your key on a different computer every 24 hours. And if that doesn’t make sense then yes you can re-register your hwid but if you’re using it on the same pc then there’s no need to, since your hwid has already been registered, but if you insist then yes you can go ahead and re-register your hwid. 

Have a great day 😋

WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS GET STUCK IN THESE FUCKING CONVERSATIONS WITH 6 YEAR OLDS?!

[Image: wtfisthisshit.PNG]
Also lets fuck up ROBLOX!