Lost my key after clean install
Just as the thread name suggests, I had to perform a clean install of windows on my laptop and I lost my key for seraph.
I do have my purchase receipt and all that so I PM'd Autumn around 1/26/18 and again around a week ago.

Any suggestions?

Note: Upon trying to use Seraph it stays at waiting to connect, I assume that's from not having been registered.
Contact me on discord and I might be able to fix the problem. RoExploits#4904

Exploits I own: Seraph ;-;
Did you get it from Logan or any other seller or did you buy it from the website? If you bought it from another seller using discord simply find your conversation and then get your key and put it in registration.exe. If you bought it from the website I don't know how to help you, good luck!
you should've emailed it to yourself
(02-11-2018, 04:23 AM)SlurpaliciouLuigi Wrote: Did you get it from Logan or any other seller or did you buy it from the website? If you bought it from another seller using discord simply find your conversation and then get your key and put it in registration.exe. If you bought it from the website I don't know how to help you, good luck!
I bought them using the discord bot when it was still on sale. I tried reopening the discord bots chat, but the key wasn't there.

(02-11-2018, 04:41 AM)heythere123 Wrote: you should've emailed it to yourself

Hindsight is 20/20
Might be late but If you bought it on the site it should of emailed you the key.

Exploits I own:
🔥SERAPH - SYNAPSE🔥
(02-10-2018, 10:05 PM)IostWolf Wrote: Just as the thread name suggests, I had to perform a clean install of windows on my laptop and I lost my key for seraph.
I do have my purchase receipt and all that so I PM'd Autumn around 1/26/18 and again around a week ago.

Any suggestions?

Note: Upon trying to use Seraph it stays at waiting to connect, I assume that's from not having been registered.

When seraph registers on your pc, it saves your HWID on a database, that allows you to be able to use Seraph even if you resetted your pc.

The only exception is when your key is used in another computer, then your other computer's HWID would be saved on a database.
And you can use the same key every 24 hours.

Sometimes seraph doesn't work because roblox either updated or there's an error with seraph itself, so if that's the case, I would suggest you to re-download seraph from vapor.li

WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS GET STUCK IN THESE FUCKING CONVERSATIONS WITH 6 YEAR OLDS?!

[Image: wtfisthisshit.PNG]
Also lets fuck up ROBLOX!
I ended up finding the key in a random text file on one of my USB's its all good now. Thanks for the responses everyone.
(02-23-2018, 03:01 AM)IostWolf Wrote: I ended up finding the key in a random text file on one of my USB's its all good now. Thanks for the responses everyone.

You’re welcome, just email it to yourself next time.

WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS GET STUCK IN THESE FUCKING CONVERSATIONS WITH 6 YEAR OLDS?!

[Image: wtfisthisshit.PNG]
Also lets fuck up ROBLOX!