The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
Problem With WinRAR
I will have to buy WinRAR soon because i have used up my 40 free day trial. If I don't buy it, i will have to remove it from my computer, which also means I will not have a copy of seraph anymore. Any loopholes?
(02-10-2018, 12:37 AM)LackLuster Wrote: I will have to buy WinRAR soon because i have used up my 40 free day trial. If I don't buy it, i will have to remove it from my computer, which also means I will not have a copy of seraph anymore. Any loopholes?

To be honest, if your WinRAR is up you wouldn't need to buy it. You will still be able to use it. All it would do is keep popping up a box that displays that you need to buy it. However, all you do is ignore the popup box and continue to use it as normal. It doesn't actually change anything when the free trial is up. Also, you will be fine. My trial is up and I still use it, you don't actually need to remove it.

[Image: hKfe9g9.png]

Aqtix - Designer / Update Keeper of equilibrium-api.
Exploits own:
🔥Seraph ~ Synapse ~ Veil ~ ProtoSmasher🔥
You can continue using WinRAR after the trial is up, but the popups are a bit annoying so I recommend using 7zip instead.

V3rm: jujhar16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTgZRVVr3_Y

[Image: rCx60Ed.png]
you could download a crack but thats a bit risky, or even crack it yourself