[Outdated] Seraph v1.15.2 - Download + Changelog
(02-09-2018, 02:10 PM)CharWar Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 02:00 PM)BeldonAx Wrote: idk dude I just rlly wanted an update today specifically because I have a snow day C:

Yea and i wanna try my aimbot for Phantom Forces i made yesterday when it still worked but then i rejoined and roblox updated.. ._. fml

It's a old project, seraphs been up almost a year now i think. It gets tiring
developers get slower the with updates, things start to break, it's normal.

[Image: bc069ffa1b2b958f0581bdafc390c84e.gif][Image: 5d33bfc0172d07d6a9cbcd288187015c.gif]
(02-09-2018, 02:44 PM)Teru Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 02:10 PM)CharWar Wrote: Yea and i wanna try my aimbot for Phantom Forces i made yesterday when it still worked but then i rejoined and roblox updated.. ._. fml

People do get tired of developing and such but this certainly isn't that long of a project. Hell, I'd consider it young still.
There are other exploits which can truly be considered old projects. Seraph should have just hit a year or so by now. Others have been out for 3+ years.

I'm a mega faggot
(02-09-2018, 02:44 PM)Teru Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 02:10 PM)CharWar Wrote: Yea and i wanna try my aimbot for Phantom Forces i made yesterday when it still worked but then i rejoined and roblox updated.. ._. fml

i think Seraph isnt even 6 Months ._. im 100% sure its not a year cuz i know its been up pretty long but not that long ;p

[Image: 0K3jmM.png]

Exploits i own: Script-Ware / Seraph / Bleu

https://discord.gg/TAA5eYj My own discord! Join

Suggestions for Scripts? Jethrootje#0289
(02-09-2018, 03:35 PM)CharWar Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 02:44 PM)Teru Wrote: It's a old project, seraphs been up almost a year now i think. It gets tiring

i think Seraph isnt even 6 Months ._. im 100% sure its not a year cuz i know its been up pretty long but not that long ;p

It's been just under 10 months since I bought it, not sure how long it was on sale before that.
Its still not working D:

I kept crashing when injecting...

Make a v1. 15.3
(02-09-2018, 06:01 PM)DeVSv Wrote: Its still not working D:

I kept crashing when injecting...

Make a v1. 15.3

It's patched...
For those who aren't aware why it is taking awhile for Autumn to update seraph is because:

1) if you read the others comments Autumn had stated she is trying to find a way to get seraph to auto-update which isn't an easy thing to code.
2) Autumn has a life and you can't expect her to update seraph as soon as Roblox updates.
3) There have been many things she has to update.

So for those people who are being extremely impatient, why not just wait like everyone else? I'm sure she is working on an update as we speak but the thing she's trying to code takes time you can't expect her to have an update as soon as Roblox update. Why not put yourself in her shoes. How would you feel constantly being told to update a Powerful Lua exploit. Something I have no experience of, however, I do know there's a lot of coding and brainstorming involved. So stop with all the "When will seraph update" or "UPDATE PLEASE" we get it... You wanna exploit a lego game so badly... Everyone else waits so you should too. The longer you wait probably better the update...

Bare this in mind, Autumn has a life and she can be extremely busy at times and what she's trying to do is hard enough without us complaining how long the updates take...

[Image: hKfe9g9.png]

Aqtix - Designer / Update Keeper of equilibrium-api.
Exploits own:
🔥Seraph ~ Synapse ~ Veil ~ ProtoSmasher🔥
(02-09-2018, 10:46 PM)Aqtix Wrote: For those who aren't aware why it is taking awhile for Autumn to update seraph is because:

1) if you read the others comments Autumn had stated she is trying to find a way to get seraph to auto-update which isn't an easy thing to code.
2) Autumn has a life and you can't expect her to update seraph as soon as Roblox updates.

So for those people who are being extremely impatient, why not just wait like everyone else?  I'm sure she is working on an update as we speak but the thing she's trying to code takes time you can't expect her to have an update as soon as Roblox update. Why not put yourself in her shoes. How would you feel constantly being told to update a Powerful Lua exploit. Something I have no experience of, however, I do know there's a lot of coding and brainstorming involved. So stop with all the "When will seraph update" or "UPDATE PLEASE" we get it... You wanna exploit a lego game so badly... Everyone else waits so you should too. The longer you wait probably better the update...

Bare this in mind, Autumn has a life and she can be extremely busy at times and what she's trying to do is hard enough without us complaining how long the updates take...

yeah but when you pay for a service, you expect to get that service in return
(02-10-2018, 01:34 AM)heythere123 Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 10:46 PM)Aqtix Wrote: For those who aren't aware why it is taking awhile for Autumn to update seraph is because:

So for those people who are being extremely impatient, why not just wait like everyone else?  I'm sure she is working on an update as we speak but the thing she's trying to code takes time you can't expect her to have an update as soon as Roblox update. Why not put yourself in her shoes. How would you feel constantly being told to update a Powerful Lua exploit. Something I have no experience of, however, I do know there's a lot of coding and brainstorming involved. So stop with all the "When will seraph update" or "UPDATE PLEASE" we get it... You wanna exploit a lego game so badly... Everyone else waits so you should too. The longer you wait probably better the update...

yeah but when you pay for a service, you expect to get that service in return

That is very true, However, if your the coder you don't want to have people 24/7 telling you to update and fix the code that has broken. Yes Autumn is very smart and yes she started a service but for your info, no one helps her now she's basically a lone-wolf who may get help from time to time, but that doesn't mean she can just go "bam" and there you have a working exploit. I'm sorry yes we paid for her service, but don't you forget she has a life too? It isn't her line of duty to make us all happy, I understand yes we bought her service but If I remember reading somewhere theirs occasions she works alone... You can't honestly expect her to update such a powerful exploit as soon as Roblox has patched. I hate to sound rude but coding isn't that simple you know? It takes time... A good code can take weeks, months maybe even years. Give her a break if you don't like it why not just buy another exploit for fill you need to exploit a lego game?

Honestly, if you can't respect that Autumn has a life outside of coding then you really don't deserve an update from her. Even if you did pay for it, To be honest, I don't think you actually understand how long it takes to code. I mean she's trying her best to make an automatic update so she doesn't need to do it which will take time so why not back off her a little instead of stressing her out? She has more than a life other than sitting there all day fixing a update for us.

Thank you very much. if you don't like what I said I really don't care you can't expect someone to go "bam" and there's a working exploit it takes time to bypass security and many other things she may face. If you can't wait why not build your own level 7 and then sell it and see how far you get and then maybe you can respect that Autumn has a busy life as well as trying to keep her customers happy.

P.S - I don't code myself however, I do know that coding takes time... Respect Autumn and just wait instead of stressing her out for you needy updates.

[Image: hKfe9g9.png]

Aqtix - Designer / Update Keeper of equilibrium-api.
Exploits own:
🔥Seraph ~ Synapse ~ Veil ~ ProtoSmasher🔥
(02-10-2018, 01:43 AM)Aqtix Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 01:34 AM)heythere123 Wrote: yeah but when you pay for a service, you expect to get that service in return

That is very true, However, if your the coder you don't want to have people 24/7 telling you to update and fix the code that has broken. Yes Autumn is very smart and yes she started a service but for your info, no one helps her now she's basically a lone-wolf who may get help from time to time, but that doesn't mean she can just go "bam" and there you have a working exploit. I'm sorry yes we paid for her service, but don't you forget she has a life too? It isn't her line of duty to make us all happy, I understand yes we bought her service but If I remember reading somewhere theirs occasions she works alone... You can't honestly expect her to update such a powerful exploit as soon as Roblox has patched. I hate to sound rude but coding isn't that simple you know? It takes time... A good code can take weeks, months maybe even years. Give her a break if you don't like it why not just buy another exploit for fill you need to exploit a lego game?

Honestly, if you can't respect that Autumn has a life outside of coding then you really don't deserve an update from her. Even if you did pay for it, To be honest, I don't think you actually understand how long it takes to code. I mean she's trying her best to make an automatic update so she doesn't need to do it which will take time so why not back off her a little instead of stressing her out? She has more than a life other than sitting there all day fixing a update for us.

Thank you very much. if you don't like what I said I really don't care you can't expect someone to go "bam" and there's a working exploit it takes time to bypass security and many other things she may face. If you can't wait why not build your own level 7 and then sell it and see how far you get and then maybe you can respect that Autumn has a busy life as well as trying to keep her customers happy.

P.S - I don't code myself however, I do know that coding takes time... Respect Autumn and just wait instead of stressing her out for you needy updates.

ppfffttt 
I can code seraph in minutes ... That is after i learn lua ;-; 
and c++ 
easy peasy man . Pfft only 1 year and 10 minutes . 

(I wont update tho )