The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
[Help] How to make discord bots rapidly spam a NORMAL message?
I wanna make a discord bot which is mine repeatedly spam a message over and over in a very rapid pace. Now you must be wondering, "Why would you do such a thing? What is the purpose?" Good question my dear man. It's quite simple. To make my bot spam commands for other bots. This will in turn make MY bot spam the OTHER bot. Which is a really funny show that I saw before months ago. Where a guy did this with a lot of bots and started lagging out random discord bots.

tired  
what language are you gonna program your bot in?

[Image: 15t6t2.png]
(01-13-2018, 09:16 PM)integer Wrote: what language are you gonna program your bot in?

I think node.js. Pretty sure discord bots are made in that.

tired  
use discord.js library
since you're not creating normal user accounts, you can just plug in an api token but risk being banned by discord for raiding
You can't do it very fast, as Discord has a send message limit. I have tried, trust me Wink

I am good at scripting in roblox lua (not as good as the awesome, creator of this forum and and many, many members of Rain!!)
(01-12-2018, 05:46 PM)Tim Wrote: I wanna make a discord bot which is mine repeatedly spam a message over and over in a very rapid pace. Now you must be wondering, "Why would you do such a thing? What is the purpose?" Good question my dear man. It's quite simple. To make my bot spam commands for other bots. This will in turn make MY bot spam the OTHER bot. Which is a really funny show that I saw before months ago. Where a guy did this with a lot of bots and started lagging out random discord bots.

So you want to ratelimit the fucker?