[Outdated] Seraph v1.14.0 - Download + Changelog
Seraph has been updated!

This update includes a couple of new functions. Both of them have been suggested in the past, but I never got around to adding them until now. I hope they allow scripters using Seraph to have a little bit more freedom. Tongue

There is nothing new on RemoteSpy, however I've began working on some changes behind the scenes to make room for a compromise. The current priority is to attempt to fix or improve the getrawmetatable function, which has always had a lot of trouble in Seraph due to the way the wrapper is designed to work with tables. Being able to run a script that replicates what RemoteSpy did (just like the original RemoteSpy script, before the program existed!) is the end goal.

Here's the 1.14.0 changelog:

Quote:Changelog:
  • Updated Seraph to work with the latest ROBLOX version
  • Added 2 new special functions to Seraph's environment:
            ... The printtoconsole function outputs any number of arguments to Seraph's external console
            ... The copytoclipboard function copies the given string to the Windows clipboard
  • Made a minor change to getrawmetatable in preparation for some possible attempted fixes later

Download: https://rbxlua.pw/purchase/Seraph.7z
Password: "rocketr"

Enjoy! Tongue
(01-12-2018, 12:51 PM)Autumn Wrote: Seraph has been updated!

This update includes a couple of new functions. Both of them have been suggested in the past, but I never got around to adding them until now. I hope they allow scripters using Seraph to have a little bit more freedom. Tongue

There is nothing new on RemoteSpy, however I've began working on some changes behind the scenes to make room for a compromise. The current priority is to attempt to fix or improve the getrawmetatable function, which has always had a lot of trouble in Seraph due to the way the wrapper is designed to work with tables. Being able to run a script that replicates what RemoteSpy did (just like the original RemoteSpy script, before the program existed!) is the end goal.

... The printtoconsole function outputs any number of arguments to Seraph's external console
            ... The copytoclipboard function copies the given string to the Windows clipboard
  • Made a minor change to getrawmetatable in preparation for some possible attempted fixes later

Enjoy! Tongue

Amazing update as always Autumn!

So does this mean getrawmetatable will finally work? I hope so Big Grin

Thanks for this. Needed it!
WOOOW, UR GREAT DUDE

I thought why the fuck couldn't i inject?!?!?

BUT YOU WAS BUSY WITH UPDATING LMAO
(01-12-2018, 01:14 PM)Arrows Wrote:

[/list]

Enjoy! Tongue

Amazing update as always Autumn!

So does this mean getrawmetatable will finally work? I hope so Big Grin

Thanks for this. Needed it!

You're welcome! Tongue
No, getrawmetatable does not currently work, but the hope is that it may be implemented better in the near future.

Enjoy! Tongue
Great thanks for an update but , Autumn , Can you please post how to use copytoclipboard?
(01-12-2018, 01:30 PM)ILKA Wrote: Great thanks for an update but , Autumn , Can you please post how to use copytoclipboard?

copytoclipboard(string)
Thanks for the update, Autumn!
TNX SERAPH I LOVE YOU GUYS AND PLS MAKE SERAPH MORE ACTIVE SO I CAN TELL MY FRIENDS ANDM MY RELATIVES TO GET SERAPH EXPLOIT!! ARRIBA!! MORE POWER GUYS!!
Still useless to me, RIP remote spy.
(01-12-2018, 04:03 PM)Aaron Wrote: Still useless to me, RIP remote spy.

Hey dood chill atleast be happy she updates it if its "useless" dont use it