The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
Seraph rumors
I am not quite sure what to make of it, but i am getting rumors from people across this forum saying that seraph will get discontinued due to the longer wait times. Could someone please clarify this if it is true? I mean, i see people saying things about seraph. But they dont give legit evidence about there statement. Which gets me thinking, is this a false rumor due to impatient people wanting the updates faster then given?  Please let me know what you guys thoughts or what you may know.

Seraph Buyer / Discord : Dreamweaver#4762
(01-12-2018, 05:56 AM)Dreamweaver Wrote: I am not quite sure what to make of it, but i am getting rumors from people across this forum saying that seraph will get discontinued due to the longer wait times. Could someone please clarify this if it is true? I mean, i see people saying things about seraph. But they dont give legit evidence about there statement. Which gets me thinking, is this a false rumor due to impatient people wanting the updates faster then given?  Please let me know what you guys thoughts or what you may know.

This is not true. Autumn clearly stated that in her notice post (if you were there). So no this isn't true. She could be busy or something else. You never know. I've already told the future once. Autumn will whip out something out of nowhere. So watch out.

I like flash flash revolution, but I'm trash at it.
(01-12-2018, 06:20 AM)Raikusan Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 05:56 AM)Dreamweaver Wrote: I am not quite sure what to make of it, but i am getting rumors from people across this forum saying that seraph will get discontinued due to the longer wait times. Could someone please clarify this if it is true? I mean, i see people saying things about seraph. But they dont give legit evidence about there statement. Which gets me thinking, is this a false rumor due to impatient people wanting the updates faster then given?  Please let me know what you guys thoughts or what you may know.

This is not true. Autumn clearly stated that in her notice post (if you were there). So no this isn't true. She could be busy or something else. You never know. I've already told the future once. Autumn will whip out something out of nowhere. So watch out.

Thank you

A few months ago in late 2017, I put out a notice talking about the future of Seraph, and discussing for how long the exploit would be continued for. I think that I estimated it would be a little bit into 2018, and that I'd want to have had Seraph going for at least a year or two first. The announcement was met with a lot of controversy and negative discussion, so I took it down. This is probably what people are talking about.

However the slower update times you're seeing now don't have anything to do with Seraph being discontinued. People are always looking for things to cause excitement about, whether it's negative or positive. Seraph's current update time is slow because my life is busy. Seraph isn't being abandoned, and no, I will not bring bad news out of nowhere. When Seraph is ever at risk of being discontinued, you will know in advance. Tongue
(01-12-2018, 09:36 AM)Autumn Wrote: A few months ago in late 2017, I put out a notice talking about the future of Seraph, and discussing for how long the exploit would be continued for. I think that I estimated it would be a little bit into 2018, and that I'd want to have had Seraph going for at least a year or two first. The announcement was met with a lot of controversy and negative discussion, so I took it down. This is probably what people are talking about.

However the slower update times you're seeing now don't have anything to do with Seraph being discontinued. People are always looking for things to cause excitement about, whether it's negative or positive. Seraph's current update time is slow because my life is busy. Seraph isn't being abandoned, and no, I will not bring bad news out of nowhere. When Seraph is ever at risk of being discontinued, you will know in advance. Tongue

This is a good example why you're the best hooman and developer. :3
(01-12-2018, 09:36 AM)Autumn Wrote: A few months ago in late 2017, I put out a notice talking about the future of Seraph, and discussing for how long the exploit would be continued for. I think that I estimated it would be a little bit into 2018, and that I'd want to have had Seraph going for at least a year or two first. The announcement was met with a lot of controversy and negative discussion, so I took it down. This is probably what people are talking about.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

We are all thankful that you even created the exploit. People can be so inpatient . You keep doing what you do, and thank you for dedicating hours of your time for us to enjoy ourselves; at the end of the day - you could being doing other things.
Well, Autumn is a human being and has a life behind the screen, so she can't make updates every single day. This rumor isn't true, so people need to chill.