The site is currently having some technical difficulties related to a recent MyBB upgrade. There are a few visual problems with certain site elements. Please be patient while these problems are corrected. Thanks!
Suggestions and questions for autummn
Alright.

Question: Not really a question but are you working on any new features atm?

suggestions: hire some new devs. You are the leader of rain you must be able to find some really good ones. So we can get remote spy back and get seraph popular again.
since she like never updates it anymore thats why it fell to the bottem and their discord server got deleted
(01-11-2018, 02:50 PM)Jacoby Wrote: Question: Not really a question but are you working on any new features atm?

I'm probably adding some clipboard functions in an update or two Tongue

(01-11-2018, 02:50 PM)Jacoby Wrote: suggestions: hire some new devs. You are the leader of rain you must be able to find some really good ones. So we can get remote spy back and get seraph popular again.

Yes, I should talk about this! First the problems. RemoteSpy was Brandon's work. It's very hard to replicate that, and to trust anyone else to do what he did. Both Seraph and Rain are a bit slow right now, and honestly this can be a good thing. The chaos was was making it harder for me to have fun and work on Seraph in the way I felt it needed to be worked on.

Unfortunately lots of the chaos has carried over and there are still many people who do not understand how I feel about Seraph and its community. There was a point where I was forced to transform my passion towards ROBLOX exploiting from a hobby into a business, and this has caused a big shift in the nature of the work that I do in it. As a byproduct of the fact that Seraph got way more exposure than I ever wanted it to, motivation isn't the same as what it was at the beginning. The sad truth is that there aren't many Seraph users left who are interested in much more than just having a program that they can troll a server with. And so, I feel like I'm not catering to many people when I expand on my work, and I've devoted all my energy into simply maintaining it, so that the people who bought it can continue to get their value.

Now I'll hopefully have a suitable alternative to RemoteSpy when I can. It would just do you good to not expect a miracle. This is a reason I haven't started sales again. I do not feel like any new buyers are going to get the same experience as they would have in early 2017, and I am trying to let Seraph grow smaller again, because I believe this is the most healthy for it as a community.